Is Fifa 20 the make or break of Fifa?

JaZzer_2401
43 posts Park Captain
Will Fifa20 be the Fifa we finally see a improvement to Pro Clubs?

The finish of the Hunter story could possibly be a trial of features awaiting to be implemented?

Belgium have banned FUT packs and surely other countries are following this trend, is it time EA looked where else they can make money?

Esports leagues are continually growing attracting more and more players

Pro Evolution is taking back some market share, disgruntled Fifa players are certainly looking else where, or stop playing altogether

Overall sales of Fifa have declined this year. Patches have turned this game into a right mess. Reviews and gameplay have been terrible.

Anyone else feel Fifa20 is the make or break of Fifa? Especially for Pro club and career mode fans.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I'd be amazed if there is a Pro Clubs in Fifa 20 to be honest.
  • Skinner249
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Logically, with the issue surrounding FIFA points, EA should focus on the next most popular game mode, pro clubs.

Unfortunately, the owner himself even sees the mode as a distraction from other features of the game, so as said above I will be VERY surprised if clubs is in fifa 20.

Add in the fact that they'll now need to attract more people than ever on to FUT as a way to keep the mode relevant.
  • AFC_95
    8801 posts League Winner
    As FIFA points become banned in more and more countries way more players will move towards clubs. EA need to improve this mode drastically or they'll lose a lot of players to PES. Clubs is fun but could be a lot better.
  • If they introduced a ladder system into Pro Clubs instead of divisions it would create a REAL ranking system, which then makes it more competitive competing for places.
  • JaZzer_2401
    43 posts Park Captain
    Skinner249 wrote: »
    Logically, with the issue surrounding FIFA points, EA should focus on the next most popular game mode, pro clubs.

Unfortunately, the owner himself even sees the mode as a distraction from other features of the game, so as said above I will be VERY surprised if clubs is in fifa 20.

Add in the fact that they'll now need to attract more people than ever on to FUT as a way to keep the mode relevant.

I really dont think they will remove pro clubs to many consumers lost if they remove
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    More YouTuber's seem to be creating publicity for it. It's a real shame because it's such a great game mode and so much fun. EA should introduce micro transactions for kits, stadiums, boots, tattoos and other training grounds etc. If they do this they might actually improve it.

Buy legends (not legendary ratings) but you get the point. They need to introduce microtransactions into the game so that they'll actually work on the game mode. Otherwise they'll do nothing.
  • spurski
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Having played Pro clubs for years, this is the first year my club havent bothered. Tried it for a week or so and it was worse than Fifa18. Surely they have to go back to having to do accomplishments to level up your player. Just playing games is boring as hell.