Prime rijkaard?

liamano123
321 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is he a decent cm. would drop into a cdm occasionally

Comments

• HysxteriA
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    I use him at CB and CDM and I wouldn't advise him as a CM he turns way to slow to recover the ball when passed plus his finishing isn't that great.
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah he’s solid mate
  • liamano123
    321 posts An Exciting Prospect
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    I use him at CB and CDM and I wouldn't advise him as a CM he turns way to slow to recover the ball when passed plus his finishing isn't that great.

He would solely play stay back while attacking as a cdm. Would have to sell my headliner Alex Sandro to do him but could afford the the SIF Sandro as a replacement.
    Is it worth it
  • Delvinho
    1394 posts Professional
    Use him CM and he’s very good. Obviously not a great shot but set him to Stay back while attacking with Prime Blanc and they’re really good together at breaking up the play
  • NivN_61197
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Best icon CDM after Viera
  • HysxteriA
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    liamano123 wrote: »
    HysxteriA wrote: »

He would solely play stay back while attacking as a cdm. Would have to sell my headliner Alex Sandro to do him but could afford the the SIF Sandro as a replacement.
    Is it worth it

Definitely that amount of coins in a LB over midfield don't do that! I say go for it
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    NivN_61197 wrote: »
    Best icon CDM after Viera

This
  • Stewie26
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s awesome. I use him at cdm and he’s brilliant. Plays cm well too if you have more attacking cm’s with him. All round great player.
  • Hayter
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    You rate him over petit?
  • Jonboyparker
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 19
    Is he worth doing as 2nd CDM next to NIF Kante? Already have Nakata to stick in
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him at CDM and he’s excellent, but there are better options for CM I think.