Most impact: FB Luiz or potm Rashford?

Tboon
2464 posts Fans' Favourite
I can't decide which sbc I should do. Both players fits perfectly in my team, but i would be broke if I finish both of them.

So which player have more impact or which player would me more fun to use?

Last option is to spent my coins on the base icon SBC, but that would be a big gamble.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    You could do both

Hope for decent packs

And have both players till TOTS
  • IamLeeroy
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    More fun to use - Rashford with out a doubt.

Biggest impact, depends on how you play. But I would still wager rashford. David has had alot of good reviews,but rashford is something else since his upgrade to 88 and 5* skills.
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 19
    With the ai defending for
    You, it’s obvious, go for rashford.

Saying that, with prime strikers missing open goals, getting pushed off the ball by weaklings, not being able to outsprint 50 pace defenders, skill moves being irrelevant, it’s obvious, go for Luiz

This game is broken beyond repair
  • Tboon
    So both players are worth it, but Rashford would have more impact :)
  • Tboon wrote: »

Personally I say go for Luiz, second best available CB in the prem that is only here for a day and a bit. Rashford looks decent you can always obtain coins to get his headliner card in the near fuure, which is only a few minor stats from the POTM. I dont think Luiz can be missed tbh
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Luiz is a great CB!
  • Blipper65
    993 posts Professional
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »

Personally I say go for Luiz, second best available CB in the prem that is only here for a day and a bit. Rashford looks decent you can always obtain coins to get his headliner card in the near fuure, which is only a few minor stats from the POTM. I dont think Luiz can be missed tbh

Got both of them. Absolutely no regrets. But this sounds reasonable. No chance you'll get similar David this year whereas Rashford still has HL card.
  • Metab0lic
    380 posts Sunday League Hero

Best advice you'll get all day!
  • Blipper65 wrote: »

Got both of them. Absolutely no regrets. But this sounds reasonable. No chance you'll get similar David this year whereas Rashford still has HL card.

This!

Although i have done POTM Rashford (and he has been a game changer for me - 30 Games 46 Goals in WL), BUT if you can't afford both of them now, you can still buy his HL later.

I can't see any better CB than Luiz in the BPL atm.
  • Tboon
    Thanks guys! I was ready to submit the teams for rashford, but I'm going for Luiz now lol
  • D0lvl
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    I also vote for Luiz. He looks like the FB Ibra version for CB's. I've been using him and no regrets. He's immense and his presence can be felt. Great defense plus he's quick and easy to link with.

I have him and Futmas T.Silva (or Baresi/Nesta) with 87 Alisson (or EoA Cech).

As for corners, I've scored some headers with him. Reminds me of Ramos when he goes up for headers.
  • watford110
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can't decide which sbc I should do. Both players fits perfectly in my team, but i would be broke if I finish both of them.

So which player have more impact or which player would me more fun to use?

Last option is to spent my coins on the base icon SBC, but that would be a big gamble.

Thanks for the help!

i was in the same position and decided to both. One SBC away from Rashford and just waiting for WL/Rivals rewards to drop so i can finish it as I'm short on coins.

Played a few games with Luiz and he is simply the best not TOTY CB in the prem. Trumps my SIF VVD.
  • IamLeeroy
    edited February 19

This is true, Luiz is not around for long. But to say Rashfords headliner is worth it, if he saves up coins I completley disagree with.

I have played with both, as I did not find the POTM worth it originally , so have many other people on here. The potm just feels so much smoother in game, literally he feels a huge amount better, and not one team of the week upgrade better. I think the HL will need more than a few upgrades to feel as good as the potm. I know stats wise, it's not a huge difference, but you know fifa has a way of making specific cards feel better in game.

You only have to visit the POTM rashford thread to see the mans value.

But grats to OP for getting Luiz, I'm sure he is a beast. Dont think you could of gone wrong either way 😁

Edit - spelling and a little bit more on my original post.
  • IamLeeroy

IMO, 100%. I mean, one is an attacker, and one is a defender so depends alot on your play style, and what you already have available in those two areas.
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Luiz is like Ramos but stronger
  • If you can afford them both, i would recommend to do both. As Leeroy wrote, POTM Rashford is absolutely worth it. He has been an absolute Gamechanger for me. He literally flew me through WL...if you're broke after doing both, money comes in so easy every week :D!
  • Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Luiz. Not many good BPL CB. But there will always be good attacker that comes along. If you really like Rashford, at the rate that Man Utd is playing and Rashford as the first team player, I dont see why he will get at least another IF.
  • ALZAYYY
    2220 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rashford got me my 1st elite ever this week... best ST I have used hands down.
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Blipper65 wrote: »

This!

Although i have done POTM Rashford (and he has been a game changer for me - 30 Games 46 Goals in WL), BUT if you can't afford both of them now, you can still buy his HL later.

I can't see any better CB than Luiz in the BPL atm.

This
  • Tboon
    edited February 20
    Thanks for all the advises!

I had more high rated untradables than I thought, so it was possible to finish both without using many coins! :D

• Tboon wrote: »
    Thanks for all the advises!

I had more high rated untradables than I thought, so it was possible to finish both! :D

Yesssssssss