Prime Rijkaard SBC - To do or not?

Thuq
1384 posts Professional
Sitting on 1,3m & prime Nakata. Planning on replacing Fabinho or playing 2 CDM's, sometimes even as CM.

Any other CM/CDM Icon i should consider?

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lot of people hate Roy Keane but for me he is extremely good. He fighting so much in the middle and won so many balls
  • Theomanny
    2730 posts National Call-Up
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Lot of people hate Roy Keane but for me he is extremely good. He fighting so much in the middle and won so many balls

I’ve used Keane for over 350 games alongside Rijkaard and he was very good, but he can’t catch up anymore with this new fast upgrade players so am going back to nif Kante and puting him into nedved sbc.
  • Fliiip__
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am thinking the same. I got Rui Costa tho. But it’s still like 600k before packs. Thinking about getting 85 Gattuso, 87 Makelele or 88 Keane on top of Rui as they are all cheaper than that and look good too.
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    better do Crespo for that money

doubt you'll feel any difference between him and Fabinho-Fab is Op this year
  • Jonx88
    997 posts Professional
    Rijkaard is great an absolute tank and bullies the midfield, out of the icons left it's only really Crespo and Rijkaard that are worth doing, personally Im holding onto Nakata and my base icon sbc Inzaghi (I know! lol), hopefully can do a moments sbc whenever they come out, Iva also got Prime Best from his SBC so waiting on these moments sbcs before deciding what to do
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Rijkaard is amazing.
  • Vii
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mindm4ster wrote: »

Wasnt he getting downgraded? Thought I read something somewhere.
  • mindm4ster
    Vii wrote: »

who's "he" ?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    I would save. Go for standard player or a cheaper icon like Makele/Keane, or go big with Vieira/Gullit.

Rijkaard is good but doesn't merit the cost over the other options
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional

Fab sure is OP but im looking for a 2nd defensive midfielder who's playable as CDM & CM.
  • Vii
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special

who's "he" ?

Fabinho
  • Thuq wrote: »
    Sitting on 1,3m & prime Nakata. Planning on replacing Fabinho or playing 2 CDM's, sometimes even as CM.

Any other CM/CDM Icon i should consider?

Imo wait until all these sbcs are over and then the price of sbc players will fall. I’m going to do Nedved with the Puyol I got from base icon sbc
  • mindm4ster

who's "he" ?

Fabinho

why would he be downgraded?

he was solid for FcL