Can we all agree?

EA simply don’t care what any of us think where Pro Clubs is concerned.

I have been watching these boards since 2019 was released and haven’t seen a single response to any issue, request, complaint, suggestion, negative or positive point raised by anyone.

This forum is great for consumers to discuss matters between themselves but in absolutely no way serves as a platform for consultation between consumer and the developer. In order to be or do that EA would need to involve themselves in some way and for whatever reason have decided not to.

Pro Clubs certainly isn’t dead but it is dying and through no fault of the people who purchased the title in order to play it of which there are thousands and thousands.

Comments

• Yep, do they respond on any other game mode forum?
  • Yep, do they respond on any other game mode forum?

No idea mate.

Do you mean it's OK then or it's out of order they don't at all, if that's the case?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Yep, do they respond on any other game mode forum?

They respond on the ultimate team part of this forum. But ignore clubs and CM posts.
  • Custard Musket
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited February 20
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Yep, do they respond on any other game mode forum?

They respond on the ultimate team part of this forum. But ignore clubs and CM posts.

Oh the money making ones. I say money making but they've already sold you the game of course. Odd that isn't it?
    Post edited by Custard Musket on
  • Disgusting, ok pro clubs doesn't make money after we've purchased, but we're still customers, customer service is the core of any company, at least it SHOULD be.
    If we were just moaning for the sake of moaning then no response wouldn't be so bad, but there are so many legitimate complaints that go unanswered, this is the longest most abusive relationship I've ever had!