Is there a way to tell which Fifa server im connected to ?

JonRambo
1103 posts Professional
edited February 2019
I get this really horrible button delay and i have tried everything to stop it but nothing helps. I was wondering is there maybe a way im connecting to a very far server for some reason as nearly everyone i play against doesnt experience it and its very hard to enjoy the game with this delay.

Maybe its the area i live in and for some reason its connecting me to the furtherest server ? But is there anyway to tell and anyway to change servers manually ?

Btw, i also lag in the market place and just applying contracts and fitness items on my players in the squad part.

Comments

• JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Anyone ?
  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2019
    @JonRambo

No there isn’t as far as I’m aware but if you restart the console/Fifa then you will re connect to a server so may get a better experience/connection that way
    Post edited by Delvinho on
  • BitofaLiability
    744 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2019
    Yes there is. A guy did a big reddit piece on it awhile ago. He mapped out all the server hubs and figured which ones carry the delay. So you can then exit out of the match screen if you get a bad one.

How to actually do it? No idea. Think you needed to have some programme on a PC, and then monitor your connection when you connect on console, and you can tell that way.

Good luck figuring it out
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    PS4 into PC, PC into router.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Yes there is. A guy did a big reddit piece on it awhile ago. He mapped out all the server hubs and figured which ones carry the delay. So you can then exit out of the match screen if you get a bad one.

How to actually do it? No idea. Think you needed to have some programme on a PC, and then monitor your connection when you connect on console, and you can tell that way.

Good luck figuring it out

Yeah sounds a bit complicated for me , but thanks anyway.
    Delvinho wrote: »
    @JonRambo

No there isn’t as far as I’m aware but if you restart the console/Fifa then you will re connect to a server so may get a better experience/connection that way

Ive tried that heaps of times doesnt work for me, but thanks anyway.
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    PS4 into PC, PC into router.

What does this do ?