Flashback David Luiz owners...

ZiggieTTU
536 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is Luiz worth upgrading over Prime Sol Campbell or Futmas Thiago Silva? Or worth starting 5atb and switching to CDM?

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Is your Campbell tradable?
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1407 posts Professional
    If he can fit at 10 chem and not ruin any others hes worth it
  • WryLucky
    1543 posts Play-Off Hero
    He doesn't have the stamina for CDM so I wouldn't use him there, but he's better than those two I'd say after using him a bit.
  • L0ngline
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 18
    WryLucky wrote: »
    He doesn't have the stamina for CDM so I wouldn't use him there, but he's better than those two I'd say after using him a bit.

He's fine at CDM stamina wise, just sub im off after the 60th minute mark

and he's spectacular at cdm btw..intercepts everthing, strong like an ox..
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Frankly if you’re a huge fan or if youve a lot of coins. I would say go for it. Else futmas Silva is not worse than Luiz
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    L0ngline wrote: »

Having to sub a player off in the 60th minute is definitely a stamina issue I wouldn't say that's fine :D
  • ZiggieTTU
    Campbell is not tradeable. Got him for sbc fodder but traded in Keane for Best instead.
    AFC_95 wrote: »

• WryLucky
    1543 posts Play-Off Hero
    L0ngline wrote: »

Having to remove someone who's only played a little over half a game is a problem. :D
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    Campbell is not tradeable. Got him for sbc fodder but traded in Keane for Best instead.

I'd say you should improve your team elsewhere as both your CBs aren't tradable.
  • ZiggieTTU
    edited February 18
    Can fit him in with chemistry too.

This is my squad except midfield... only midfielder I play with is Firmino. Got about a million coins when is sell the rest of my Joan Jordan’s

He could also give me a link to De Gea

905764-D9-576-B-4-A88-953-F-FA81-D6156-CAB.png
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited February 18
    Is Luiz worth upgrading over Prime Sol Campbell or Futmas Thiago Silva? Or worth starting 5atb and switching to CDM?

From someone who had prime Sol for over 500 games, Luiz is miles better. I bombed Campbell into the fitness team to make way for Luiz.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

This is my squad except midfield... only midfielder I play with is Firmino. Got about a million coins when is sell the rest of my Joan Jordan’s

That's a very attacking team.
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move

Firmino is the best cdm in the game
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1407 posts Professional
    edited February 18
    DadBod wrote: »

Fabinho is a lot better
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    DadBod wrote: »

Tbh the best CDM I came up against was Mkhitaryan lmao, the rttf one. Just run into anyone with a fast players and you'll get the ball.
  • DicaniosGod
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    He’s a great CB , use him as a CB not Cdm and have fun with this animal!!
  • L0ngline
    461 posts Sunday League Hero

Having to sub a player off in the 60th minute is definitely a stamina issue I wouldn't say that's fine :D

Having to remove someone who's only played a little over half a game is a problem. :D

It's not a must to remove him then, I just do it because I always feel the urge to make subs at the hour mark.
    However, my offense is pretty good stamina wise so I always end up subbing off Luiz just to do something. And I play him besides Kante, so when I'm trying to chase someone around in midfield, I do it with him.

And last but not least, Stamina is not that important in this game. ''24/7 constant pressure" people will still press you with no problems nor hesitation in the 90th minute despite their stamina being completely depleted.
  • ZiggieTTU
    edited February 19
    I don’t use the three cm together. I usually buy Casemiro and Fabinho CL. But there price has tanked with the sbc’s last week so Pato and Talsica come back as placeholders. Also was out of town last weekend and only did a little trading in downtime.

My biggest need is a solid CDM and CM. By being mostly a Brazilian squad, hard to pass up Luiz and if he can cover 60 min, I sub in any of the usual suspects.

As for CM and CDMs, Fabinho RTTF is so pricey, so if I ever buy him again, it would be if they go down a goal in champions league.

Arthur is very enticing, but also so expensive atm. Any reviews appreciated.

Casemiro, not really a long term option over Fabinho unless I use for storong link to La Liga or 2 cdms

So for 1m - give or take

A - 200-250k LB, David Luiz and wait for RTTF Fabinho to drop

B - 250k LB, David Luiz and Icon sbc

C - go all in on a 1m Icon CDM and get by with Thiago Silva, IF Talisca and CL Telles

D - Neymar + 500 for any other options at cm and/or lb
  • Tennster10
    1767 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think he’s better than silva for sure. Have silva and put him into Luis sbc :#
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 19
    Should I do the FB David Luiz sbc to play him in this squad

20190219-065522.jpg

Or should I go on with this squad

20190219-065501.jpg

I could sell TOTY VVD and RTTF Telles which allows me to buy David Luiz and toty Marcelo.

What do you think?
    Post edited by Flexus on
  • jfinn
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t use the three cm together. I usually buy Casemiro and Fabinho CL. But there price has tanked with the sbc’s last week so Pato and Talsica come back as placeholders. Also was out of town last weekend and only did a little trading in downtime.

My biggest need is a solid CDM and CM. By being mostly a Brazilian squad, hard to pass up Luiz and if he can cover 60 min, I sub in any of the usual suspects.

As for CM and CDMs, Fabinho RTTF is so pricey, so if I ever buy him again, it would be if they go down a goal in champions league.

Arthur is very enticing, but also so expensive atm. Any reviews appreciated.

Casemiro, not really a long term option over Fabinho unless I use for storong link to La Liga or 2 cdms

So for 1m - give or take

A - 200-250k LB, David Luiz and wait for RTTF Fabinho to drop

B - 250k LB, David Luiz and Icon sbc

C - go all in on a 1m Icon CDM and get by with Thiago Silva, IF Talisca and CL Telles

D - Neymar + 500 for any other options at cm and/or lb

Luiz and FS Militao. One as CB and one as CDM.