TOTY Mbappé is the best ST that I used this year

IamFrench
1231 posts Professional
I tried some players like Raul, Crespo, Ibra, Van Basten, Stoichkov, Cruyff, CR7, Neymar etc... but TOTY Mbappé is the best ST that I used this year.

Some goals in video:

He is just perfect and fun in ST 4231: Fast.. 5* skill... very good physical/heading... perfect positioning... the definition of fun.

If you have the coins, do not hesitate !

Comments

• Scutch
    8891 posts League Winner
    edited February 18
    Yeah I've used him in FUT and draft and he's insane. I sold him because it was far too many coins in one player, but I think I'd like him back now I have a decent enough team around him. Got 3.2m at the moment. But then I think I could have TOTY Varane and TOTY Marcelo and still have around 1.2m change to play with for the price of Mbappe. All about priorities I guess.
  • DarthGrowler
    13859 posts Has That Special Something
    Stop this now. I am saving coins and you are out here taunting me with this filth
  • xHerdie
    3838 posts National Call-Up
    Bought him yesterday for 3.65m flat. Was hoping for cheaper but there were a few that sold 3.7-3.75 so wasn’t gonna pass

Been fun so far, have to get used to his pace on the first touch though
  • number7rocky
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    I had him ST. He's amazing but he's still small and lack abit of physical presence becauae of hieght, compared to CR7 that is
  • TTAZ
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s amazing. I use him in a 2 striker formation and the runs he makes to beat the back line seen perfect. For me he’s also an air threat and is strong enough to hold off defenders
  • holdenwait
    51941 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited February 18
    have his SIF untradeable.. totally changed my FUT life (lul).. fantastic fantastic. didn't have the coinage for his TOTY at the time and now cba hunting down a fresh one + obviously won't as I got him untradeable. looking forward to the upgrade for the neat looking 90 rated card.
  • Sixtech
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    IMG-20190218-174744-HDR.jpg

If you like pace you will like Mbappe. I suck but im going to try to score more volleys like you French.

What division is this?
  • ALZAYYY
    2144 posts Fans' Favourite
    Potm rashford can do it all aswell imo
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah let me just spend thousands of dollars for him brb
    fecf2eec750162d7f976f8eff7f1c4d9.png
  • SomeNextGuy
    1333 posts Professional
    I'm surprised that a 97 rated TOTY player with 99 pace, 97 dribbling and 90 physical is good.

Said no one ever.
  • BeefyRabouter
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How many you have in your transferpile >:)
  • P
    7157 posts Big Money Move
    Got him untradeable and can confirm :joy:
  • DougInskip
    5678 posts Big Money Move
    Neymar is better and 94 best
  • Vacant
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Scutch have you not burned through the remaining money yet? The baby icon SBC took care of almost all my remaining coins and the OTW SBC just finished me off 1k left 🤣
  • Scutch
    8891 posts League Winner
    Vacant wrote: »
    @Scutch have you not burned through the remaining money yet? The baby icon SBC took care of almost all my remaining coins and the OTW SBC just finished me off 1k left 🤣

If anything I’ll end up selling everyone left in my club (around 1500 tradeable players) even if it’s BIN.
  • IamFrench
    1231 posts Professional
    edited February 19
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Do you @IamFrench like to abuse any other exploits or are you saving those for the next video?

FIFA19 is a joke.

This is the only way I've found to counter your uses of Ai defense
  • Daveofwales01
    7460 posts League Winner
    Shhhh, he is too expensive ATM ;)
  • Scutch
    8891 posts League Winner
    lol @ some of those goals :D
  • Equinox 85
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @IamFrench How are you doing the flick up when Mbappe gets the ball to allow you to volley it?
  • Flamstead
    2591 posts Fans' Favourite
    Equinox 85 wrote: »
    @IamFrench How are you doing the flick up when Mbappe gets the ball to allow you to volley it?

Click in the right analogue stick.
  • Hippyboy6
    16673 posts World Class
    Does he score any other types of goal? How's his dribbling? Couldn't tell from the video as it was basically a replay playing over & over
  • Scutch
    8891 posts League Winner
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Does he score any other types of goal? How's his dribbling? Couldn't tell from the video as it was basically a replay playing over & over

Fuji uses him and I realise he's a great streamer/player but some of the goals and assists he gets with this TOTY Mbappe are incredible.
  • Jfo88
    22436 posts Club Captain
    Incredible game when you can’t score from 2 yards out but flick up volleys go in every time :joy:
  • IamFrench
    1231 posts Professional
    Yep, FIFA19 is broken
  • Paciga45
    3426 posts National Call-Up
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Do you @IamFrench like to abuse any other exploits or are you saving those for the next video?

FIFA19 is a joke.

This is the only way I've found to counter your uses of Ai defense

Nice if that was true, but the video you posted is mostly you on a counter, and not against PTB.

Next story?
  • Sixtech
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    @IamFrench Is this division 1 on the video?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13198 posts Has That Special Something
    jesus :D