How much more fun this game is.....

BladesManSUFC
452 posts Sunday League Hero
When using the silver teams to complete objectives!!
The game is so much more enjoyable not playing against PTB and counter every game while your opponent abuses everything they can.
I think top tier cards are way too good at doing ridiculous things too easily that in an actual game of football is rarely seen.
It seems like silver players are much more realistic in a sense of what actual players can do IRL.
Every game of Fut Champs is body feint after body feint and players shuffling around, drag backs, cruyff turns and the rest... again all are rarely seen in a proper game of football.

EA giving a lot of silver objectives makes me think FIFA 20 will have the addition of bronze and silver modes which is something this game really needs because EA making top players less ridiculous is never going to happen let’s be honest... because that’s what the kids want.
I honestly think if they totally started from scratch with Fifa 20 and made the game play similar to what it is with silver teams now then much more people would see the benefit eventually... Real football actually wins when it’s like this!

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 18
    Al unrealistic skill moves which you never see in real football should be removed from online game -el tornado...

All extremely effective skill moves should be 5* skills and more difficult to do it-la croqueta....

Drag back should be removed completely or make it 5* ...never see players in real to do 5038292x drag backs in match

Just very few players should have 5* which are using in real these skills. So basically maybe just Neymar,Iniesta,Ibrahimovic,Dembele
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Al unrealistic skill moves which you never see in real football should be removed from online game -el tornado...

All extremely effective skill moves should be 5* skills and more difficult to do it-la croqueta....

Drag back should be removed completely or make it 5* ...never see players in real to do 5038292x drag backs in match

Just very few players should have 5* which are using in real these skills. So basically maybe just Neymar,Iniesta,Ronaldo,Ibrahimovic :D

But now we have players like Rashford with 5* skills which is pretty ridiculous in itself!
    Yes he’s done a trick once or twice but doesn’t do enough to warrant 5* IMO

• JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah actually i edited my post and removed Cr7 because he dont use skill moves anymore,it was before. I added dembele which doing them every game