Bye bye

Janscharie
278 posts Sunday League Hero
Deleted my club. Can' take the bs anymore + the game is so frustrating in many ways that it affects my mood.

Time to quit!

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12307 posts Has That Special Something
    Thanks for playing
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    see you at the next wl
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why tell us then ?? Why not delete club and leave with out the need for someone to say no don’t do that well bye any way lol
  • Raymondo123
    1119 posts Professional
    Bye then.
  • DaMMian
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Janscharie wrote: »

Time to visit doctor
    it's just game 😁
  • limjitwe
    6694 posts Big Money Move
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    Why tell us then ?? Why not delete club and leave with out the need for someone to say no don’t do that well bye any way lol

I’ve no idea why people who start these threads
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13965 posts Has That Special Something

I guess its what the sane person does, ultimate team is unplayable and the only way to get rid is completely delete club
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wish I could do the same but I’ve spent too much time on this awful game to just throw it away so easily
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    Wish I could do the same but I’ve spent too much time on this awful game to just throw it away so easily

This is the thing, I managed to work my way up to 2 million coins with no fp which made it easier to delete, next time try not to give ea your hard earned cash for such an awful return
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great stuff
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero

This is the thing, I managed to work my way up to 2 million coins with no fp which made it easier to delete, next time try not to give ea your hard earned cash for such an awful return
    I haven’t spent a penny on FP but I’ve ground the game a lot this Fifa and got myself an unbelievable team worth like 12m+.... Just can’t bring myself to delete it... Maybe after a run of BS I might knee **** reaction do it and never look back lol
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

I haven’t spent a penny on FP but I’ve ground the game a lot this Fifa and got myself an unbelievable team worth like 12m+.... Just can’t bring myself to delete it... Maybe after a run of BS I might knee **** reaction do it and never look back lol

Wow 12 mill nice one, can imagine that would be a bit difficult to delete lol
  • Janscharie
    278 posts Sunday League Hero

I guess its what the sane person does, ultimate team is unplayable and the only way to get rid is completely delete club

This.

Anyone with a descent mind knows its sort of an addiction.
    Had a 3.5 mil team. Didnt even sell up and put the icons i had in other icons.

Also i have 2 kids and wife. Much better to spend time on.