Selling everything and taking a break - Invest or save coins?

Juked By Neymar
3439 posts National Call-Up
I imagine I'll come back to the game like I usually do but I've played maybe 7 games in the last 2 weeks (including like 5 this WL and CBB with more). The game isn't rewarding at all for me anymore.

Anywho, curious if you guys think it's worth investing in a live or two that might make it pretty far in Europe or some other live cards or just sit on the cash and come back later

Comments

• dabeags
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    You’d be a fool not to invest it. Can go safe with some IFs from this week and then maybe the Balotello OTW for a little more risk/reward. Alot of value in that OTW, his 85 would be atleast double and he is scoring frequently now.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Invest would be the smarter option but i'm not doing it.

Sitting on a 20 mil team and i can't be bothered. Play maybe 2 days a week
  • Juked By Neymar
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Invest would be the smarter option but i'm not doing it.

Sitting on a 20 mil team and i can't be bothered. Play maybe 2 days a week

yea it's just not worth the time to me. Invest it is I suppose
  • Juked By Neymar
    dabeags wrote: »
    You’d be a fool not to invest it. Can go safe with some IFs from this week and then maybe the Balotello OTW for a little more risk/reward. Alot of value in that OTW, his 85 would be atleast double and he is scoring frequently now.

I'll definitely look into that Balo OTW actually without many good strikers in Ligue 1. Will probably wait to see if an SBC drops tho
  • dabeags
    386 posts Sunday League Hero

@Juked By Neymar Hope you took my advice and doubled up.
  • Jonboyparker
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    Sold my team a few weeks ago. I’m investing so I can buy a decent team when I play more in the future. Just steady IF and NIF trading for me. Nothing risky.

You can do it on the app when you have a bit of time. Get Futbin app and load them up side by side. Learnt a lot about market trends like this.

Still doing sbcs and creating an untradable team. Not spending much though... just don’t want to miss out on the cards I want like FB Luiz
  • Xguti002
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would invest in informs rated(81-84) especially of good nation and links. I would wait after this promo though since informs are already quite pricey because of the sbcs
  • Juked By Neymar

@Juked By Neymar Hope you took my advice and doubled up.

Unfortunately still just been lazy selling a lot of things off :|
  • Juked By Neymar
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    I would invest in informs rated(81-84) especially of good nation and links. I would wait after this promo though since informs are already quite pricey because of the sbcs

This is something I've always done in the past and will probably do again obviously like you said when it's cheaper lol

Also worried but intrigued by RTTF Suarez...He's down nearly 400k from Monday but that's a massive loss if they don't advance
  • Jonboyparker

This is exactly what I do. Can double up in a few weeks sometimes, especially when an sbc drops that required multiples. You need to buy at the right price though. Right now they are high!!! I’ve just sold nearly all of mine
  • Jonboyparker
    edited February 20

This is something I've always done in the past and will probably do again obviously like you said when it's cheaper lol

Also worried but intrigued by RTTF Suarez...He's down nearly 400k from Monday but that's a massive loss if they don't advance

Im sitting on VVD. He’s down 150k from 2 days ago because of that draw. I was 200k up on him if I sold in the hype... doh!. Can sell now for 50k profit but I’m Risking it now.

Sanchez is surely getting an upgrade unless something major goes wrong. Only issue is, how much higher can he go? Although I think CB’s we’re down in general due to FB Luiz maybe.
  • Boommaametw3
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Buy 82 rated IFs with good nation from good leagues. Sidnei is like 60K now. I don't know why someone will play that but he selling for that price. Was 24K a while back
  • Juked By Neymar

Im sitting on VVD. He’s down 150k from 2 days ago because of that draw. I was 200k up on him if I sold in the hype... doh!. Can sell now for 50k profit but I’m Risking it now.

Sanchez is surely getting an upgrade unless something major goes wrong. Only issue is, how much higher can he go? Although I think CB’s we’re down in general due to FB Luiz maybe.

Likewise I'm holding on to my RTTF Renato, took a loss on him yesterday as well
  • Juked By Neymar
    made a RTTF Griez pickup last night which isn't looking too bad rn lol