Squad help... 1m + Best, Ibra , Cruyff

ZiggieTTU
536 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 18
All untradeable except Talisca who I am not tied too except for a little emotionals. I feel midfield is weakest. What would you recommend? Cruyff was Icon sbc. Can do Another icons sbc, Luis FB, or play with wings too. 905764-D9-576-B-4-A88-953-F-FA81-D6156-CAB.png

Comments

• Tennster10
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont play with this formation but seem like you dont have real cdm. So kante instead of talisca? And pogba
    I put futmas silva into FB Luiz and no regret.
  • Moose Factory
    3352 posts National Call-Up
    Pato and Firmino are wasted in those positions. Start there.
  • Damo
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    at least bench pato, firmino RCM and get someone like Fabinho as ur CDM.

Just some common football IQ
  • ZiggieTTU
    I buy Fabinho CL and Casemiro every weekend and rotate them. Pato is a sub. Firmino likely stay and Telles,Pato, Talisca are best upgrades. Or go for a LW.

So poor assumptions...
  • No reds good enough for the squad lad? 😂
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    You could probably pick up middle Nedved for the coins you have saved, maybe save a little more, or even prime Nedved, then used 451(2) to get 10 chem on Ibra, Pato maybe 10 chem with position changes and a manager, see below.

n2WINal.png

Then switch to your 41212(2) in game.

mOkKnxB.png

Maybe look to switch out Pato with a good box to box midfielder at some point.
  • ZiggieTTU
    edited February 18
    Appreciate the thoughts and positive feedback! I had loan Nedved for a weekend league and he was solid but not due about long term... compared to Neymar on less chem.

ASX wrote: »
    You could probably pick up middle Nedved for the coins you have saved, maybe save a little more, or even prime Nedved, then used 451(2) to get 10 chem on Ibra, Pato maybe 10 chem with position changes and a manager, see below.

n2WINal.png

Then switch to your 41212(2) in game.

mOkKnxB.png

Maybe look to switch out Pato with a good box to box midfielder at some point.

• ZiggieTTU
    edited February 18
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    No reds good enough for the squad lad? 😂

40 years old bro and life gets in the way of weekend league. Haven’t pulled anything I can use that is better that what I can trade for on the app when I’m taking a dump every day.

How’s your life bro?