Opinion/suggestions on this team.

IamLeeroy
499 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi everybody,

So I have a squad I'm looking at building, but thought I would ask you fine people for your opinions/ suggestions first. This has a total cost of 8.4 million, so that's my budget in case you fancy making a suggestion to change someone.

This is this current idea.
4z2ACCV.png

This is what I would switch to in game (4231)
bfc6ked.png

Thanks in advance for any feedback or suggestions ๐Ÿ‘

Comments

• Sporter
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2019
    You can swap Mbappe and Vieira, unless you already have them converted. It wouldn't actually help with chemistry, but it also wouldn't hinder it, I believe, due to Ronaldo having a super-link to Cancelo.

Edit - Sorry for not being that helpful, but when you're spending 8.4m you don't want to be buying those pesky CF>CAM and CAM>CF cards :lol:
  • IamLeeroy
    edited February 2019
    You can swap Mbappe and Vieira, unless you already have them converted. It wouldn't actually help with chemistry, but it also wouldn't hinder it, I believe, due to Ronaldo having a super-link to Cancelo.

Edit - Sorry for not being that helpful, but when you're spending 8.4m you don't want to be buying those pesky CF>CAM and CAM>CF cards :lol:

You sir are a legend, how did I miss that ๐Ÿค”

Thanks alot mate ๐Ÿ‘
  • IamLeeroy
    Im struggling to decide if I should get prime ballack as cdm and prime Ferdinand or stick with baby Ferdinand and 88 pat.