EA Help

Just had a nice chat with EA. I posted on here a bit ago about a missing SBC Alonso card that I had. Went to EA chat, and bottom line is that they said there is no record of him being on my team in their servers. ever.

I used him for 300-400+ games, and he was crucial for chemistry. I have screenshots of him on my team, as well as a partial picture of the “spain” sbc I submitted to get him.

I talked to 2 advisors as well as a supervisor, and they were as unhelpful as could be.

What do I do now??

Comments

• sido1968
    1317 posts Professional
    I best not hold much hope for the 30 or so players I've lost due to a hacker.
  • sido1968 wrote: »
    I best not hold much hope for the 30 or so players I've lost due to a hacker.

ouch. that sucks. but yeah - if my case is anything to go off of, you might as well give up now
  • EA support are legitimately terrible.

I genuinely think that the support guys actually have no ability to do anything. Like its a guy in a box somewhere in India, who responds to chat questions to placate people, but couldn't do anything even if he wanted to...
  • EA support are legitimately terrible.

I genuinely think that the support guys actually have no ability to do anything. Like its a guy in a box somewhere in India, who responds to chat questions to placate people, but couldn't do anything even if he wanted to...

seriously. I kept telling him that the “servers” are wrong. I legitimately had this card and have no clue what happened to it. Not sure how the servers have no record of him being on my team.

Offered pictures as well as clips I recorded that showed him in my team. But for some reason, that wasn’t enough.
  • sido1968
    1317 posts Professional
    EA support are legitimately terrible.

I was told to contact them back in 3-4 hours and my issue would be sorted and everything put back to my club, in other words Dharmesh would be off shift by then and not his worry.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    The chat guys don’t even play Fifa. They know nothing about the game lol
  • YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    The chat guys don’t even play Fifa. They know nothing about the game lol

the first advisor I talked to def played his fair share of Fif. We had a short talk about how long we’ve each played the game.

Second advisor/supervisor were totally clueless though. Not sure how EA can throw these guys out there and call it “customer service”
  • Fab
    17851 posts World Class
    @EA_Andy , will there ever be any plans to hire more competent people for your customer support? Not sure if you're in the know for what goes on behind the scenes for that area, but your foreign based customer support seems to struggle with the most basic tasks and just redirect people to this or the other forum to ask for help here. Of course, people that arrive here only get sent back. This has been going on for the better part of at least half a decade. I've luckily not ran into any problems yet with this game (At least, no problems customer support could ever help me with) but it really seems like a tragic encounter from what I've seen over the years. When you compare that to other companies, it really puts it all in perspective. Any light you could shed on that for us?