HL Sommer a 92...HOW?

AFC_95
8828 posts League Winner
According to futbin he's now a 92? He's mean to stay one upgrade ahead?

Comments

• CarlitoNabito
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is 92. Got a few yesterday thinking hed get upgraded... But wow wtf
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    He is 92. Got a few yesterday thinking hed get upgraded... But wow wtf

Lmao what is going on with EA? How is three overalls one upgrade for someone such a high rated.

Like Torreira was insane but made a bit of sense as the FUTMAS was 82 rated and won't gets other upgrade.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol they really are mental
  • Who cares. Made me some good coins same as the tif
  • Moose Factory
    3335 posts National Call-Up
    B)
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    I think he will get changed. Has to be a mistake
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Who cares. Made me some good coins same as the tif

I care? EA said HL stay one upgrade ahead.
  • ColeWorld
    9804 posts Has That Special Something
    I used him for a sbc now before they lower his rating
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    I used him for a sbc now before they lower his rating

Yeah, it must be an error. His stats don't look 92 rated tbh.
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite

This. Another EA **** up
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    KinggHuss wrote: »

This. Another EA **** up

They made $5.15bn in revenue last year and they mess all of this up. Like check Isco's full name in game and then check what his actual name is...
  • Snapzs
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hope it stays since I've been using him xD

He's pretty good.
  • Pengwin
    1106 posts Professional
    Surely they can’t lower it now people are buying for 92. Happened last year when Salah went up by “too many”
  • CarlitoNabito
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reus should get upgraded more too then tbh
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Reus should get upgraded more too then tbh

HL? No he shouldn't. HL cards stay one upgrade ahead.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Pengwin wrote: »
    Surely they can’t lower it now people are buying for 92. Happened last year when Salah went up by “too many”

True but they should, doesn't mean they will. The whole point of the HL promo was they stay in upgrade ahead.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    AFC_95 wrote: »

This. Another EA **** up

They made $5.15bn in revenue last year and they mess all of this up. Like check Isco's full name in game and then check what his actual name is...

Yeah they copied and pasted twice :D

EA are nothing but a bunch of amateurs posing as professionals because they have no realistic rivals.
  • greif44
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have him untradeable, nice SBC fodder
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

This. Another EA **** up

EA are nothing but a bunch of amateurs posing as professionals because they have no realistic rivals.

Tbh it's just FIFA, and EA Sports Games. Apex is great. But EA didn't develop it and that probably explains why it's so good.
  • CeeQue
    10748 posts Has That Special Something
    Well he's basically a TOTS card now.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    CeeQue wrote: »

His tots will now have to be 96/97.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

This. Another EA **** up

Tbh it's just FIFA, and EA Sports Games. Apex is great. But EA didn't develop it and that probably explains why it's so good.

Tbh the fact Apex is an EA game is the reason I haven't downloaded it. Game looks great and I would like to give it a go but I'm determined not to play another EA game until things improve with FIFA.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

This. Another EA **** up

Tbh the fact Apex is an EA game is the reason I haven't downloaded it. Game looks great and I would like to give it a go but I'm determined not to play another EA game until things improve with FIFA.

True. It's a great game though. FIFA is their cash cow and this is how businesses deal with cash cows.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

This. Another EA **** up

True. It's a great game though. FIFA is their cash cow and this is how businesses deal with cash cows.

My stubbornness towards EA is keeping me away from what looks like a great game haha

Hopefully things will improve in the future when FPs are banned worldwide and gameplay is the number 1 priority again. It's only a matter of time now.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

This. Another EA **** up

My stubbornness towards EA is keeping me away from what looks like a great game haha

Hopefully things will improve in the future when FPs are banned worldwide and gameplay is the number 1 priority again. It's only a matter of time now.

I'm with you on that. I cannot wait until loot boxes are classed as gambling.
  • Cantona08
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »

he has less stats than Neuer still.

Ive got his last IF as a red card in my fitness team, only decent pull ive had

• mjweatherup
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lol utterly crazy. I packed it and just left it in my club for no reason. Now it’s a 92 😂
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 17
    Why is Reus' POTM 94 and his HL 91. Weren't HL cards supposed to be one upgrade higher?
  • AFC_95 wrote: »
    Who cares. Made me some good coins same as the tif

I care? EA said HL stay one upgrade ahead.

So it is a better card worth more coins and you are complaining?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Alx192 wrote: »
    Why is Reus' POTM 94 and his HL 91. Weren't HL cards supposed to be one upgrade higher?

One higher than MOTM/IF etc. POTM don't count.