Wow so no SBC Alessandrini ?

EDDlE
1704 posts Play-Off Hero
Such BS, need that card to link up with Flashback Ibra and it looks really good instead of subbing out his NIF card. I regret buying this game for switch so much.

Comments

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 17
    We don't have League SBC's... Odd, because last year they were available. That Delaney from Bundes League SBC looks great too. And the 85 Nacho Piatti from the first part of MLS SBC looks great too. I have his NIF version because I started with an MLS squad, and still used him as a sub sometimes.
  • EDDlE
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    We don't have League SBC's... Odd, because last year they were available. That Delaney from Bundes League SBC looks great too. And the 85 Nacho Piatti from the first part of MLS SBC looks great too. I have his NIF version because I started with an MLS squad, and still used him as a sub sometimes.

Yeah I joined late this year and it’s my first time on switch. It’s nice to see an Icon SBC but that’s a lot of coins to invest for a legendary. I really wish they at least gave us the Future Stars because I love that Foden and Sancho card