The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just broke my Controller

ucan
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
I needed Just 1 win for gold 1 Out of 8 Matches and lost all of them 8. I was leading almost every Game 1:0 or 2:0 but lost in penaltys or 90 min. Goals that i received were unreal. Its like the Game don't want me to reach gold 1. Im done with this BS this was my last WL. Just lost so unlucky almost every match. My Players cant Pass can't Run can't intercept, got delay lag at the second half or full 90 min. All the rebounces went to my opponent i can Go on. its like the game was against me every Match

Comments

• ucan
    Grow up

Toxic Community, too. Thats one reason more leavin this game
  • Lkane
    951 posts Professional
    Grow up

• ASHERLAUYY
    931 posts Professional
    Lkane wrote: »
    Grow up

• JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    I broke 2 of them before :D they were old anyway
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thats tough man, you probably thought you had a chance at elite right?
    I think if something like that happened to me i would quit fut and just play the other modes.
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    Throwing games away while 2-0 up? Then not good enough
  • Del654
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    If you quit out of games then normally the best match is harder, just sit the game out.
  • King9Bradley
    72 posts Park Captain
    So you went 19-3 then lost 8 in a row? Not sure I believe your story buddy 🙄
  • ucan
    edited February 2019
    azza452 wrote: »
    I Just don't Like people who Talk about Things they don't know. If you would Receive Goals Like i did you would broke your consol. And delay lag at the second half or full 90 min has nothin to do with " Not good enough "
  • IamLeeroy
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect

I don't think 2-0 means anything at all in a FUT champs games tbf. It's extremely common for games to be flipped on their head in WL. Champions channel shows that.
  • Del654
    776 posts Semi-Pro

I believe it very much, it's happened to me before.
  • ucan
    edited February 2019
    Del654 wrote: »

I believe it very much, it's happened to me before.

It happens so often
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    IamLeeroy wrote: »
    Grow up

No need for that kind of response.

Breaking a controller because your frustrated isn't any way for an adult to act , we all get frustrated acting like a toddler isn't acceptable
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    I broke a few controllers in FIFA 17 but it doesn't solve anything. Better to just stop playing.

Some things you can't control like the delayed severs so no point to stress.
  • IamLeeroy
    IamLeeroy wrote: »
    Grow up

No need for that kind of response.

Breaking a controller because your frustrated isn't any way for an adult to act , we all get frustrated acting like a toddler isn't acceptable

Fair point, but we all do silly things when we are angry tho.
  • ucan
    I broke a few controllers in FIFA 17 but it doesn't solve anything. Better to just stop playing.

You are right man but sometimes you can't Control it. Im not a Bad looser but how you loose in this Game against weaker opponent is unreal. You can clearly See how the game is against you. All rebounces went to my opponent almost every plus you get delay lag and His goalie turned into Superman. Im a calmed Person but this Game can even Flip Out gandi
  • BorussenBernie09
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero

Typical response from a Squad Battles Player...
  • ucan
    edited February 2019
    Im Just done with FIFA. Im not enjoying the game anymore, even when im winning. Too much BS happens you can't Control it. This Game has 0 to do with Skill. Its beyond a joke
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    ucan wrote: »

You are right man but sometimes you can't Control it. Im not a Bad looser but how you loose in this Game against weaker opponent is unreal. You can clearly See how the game is against you. All rebounces went to my opponent almost every plus you get delay lag and His goalie turned into Superman. Im a calmed Person but this Game can even Flip Out gandi

Yeah I'm normally calm but like you say this game with the delay and losing to ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Last week 25 wins, this week from 11-0 to 14-7 :|. Had to stop playing man .
  • Gold 123 never pack any red higher than 84. Best pull is silver 1 86 useless card since the start. So no more frustrating when playing WL now.
    Ea control every game result not u.
  • Saiber_Summia
    1154 posts Professional
    Not yet played one single WL from start of the season. Honestly too much hard work to concentrate so many matches during the weekend, should be a game, not a pseudo-job
  • Guvnor
    1658 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unlucky! Need to learn to control the rage though! Will do you and no one else around you any good!

Have a weeks break away from the weekend league will make you feel better.
  • Racingeye1
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you quit out of games then normally the best match is harder, just sit the game out.

is this true??
  • IamLeeroy
    Racingeye1 wrote: »

is this true??

I have seen several post on various sites saying that if you quit the game it doesn't update the whole playing a player on the same run of form as you thing.

Could be true, I have no eveidence tho.
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got the same when i was missing only 1 win from 13 to 14. Got a 5 loose streak. Then i got 14 but again 3 lose streak. I think im not good for gold 2 (reached only 2 times). And the game match with better opponents after 14/15 wins

So i think this is your lever
  • Del654
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    Racingeye1 wrote: »

is this true??

I believe it Is true.
  • GuilhermeLP07
    90 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2019
    People should be studied :s:s expend money in a broken game than broke the controller just to expend money buying a new one :D grow up
This discussion has been closed.