The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone else unimpressed with Flashback David Luiz?

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
Takes an age to turn direction, its like there's a clumsiness to the card.

NIF Varane feels much more secure that him imo, kind of annoyed I dropped 300k on him as he is just going to be a bench player

Comments

• BiigDee
    4674 posts Big Money Move
    If FS Gomez weren’t untradeable I would have done him, been debating all day but this makes my mind up. Cheers fella
  • Cupidstunt
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve been thinking about it but not sure if he will be much of an upgrade on FS Gomez and POTM Van Dijk
  • AzizaG
    2640 posts National Call-Up
    I play him CDM hes sick
  • Chapman
    438 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play him cdm hes amazing there
  • dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    FS De Ligt was better for me. Still a solid card though.
  • Pepko
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Swapped my prime Rio for him and he’s great for me next to POTM VVD, only 10 games but no regrets.
  • Del654
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    Pepko wrote: »
    Swapped my prime Rio for him and he’s great for me next to POTM VVD, only 10 games but no regrets.

Same
  • Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Del654 wrote: »
    Pepko wrote: »

Same

Really? I actually regret doing Rio. But I can't believe DL better than Rio
  • SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional
    He is terrible at run tracking but godly at defending corners notice him more than sanchez so happy with it
  • cantonagod
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rock solid for me - and his long shots and free kicks are fantastic
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    His passing feels really unique and it's top drawer. Solid defensively also. Really pleased with him
  • Thermae
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely solid for me - next to nesta and he’s outperforming him. His strength and speed (shadow on him) + his ability in the air makes him a class act. Glad I did him!
  • Dth83
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was about to put all my untradables in the base icon sbc, but decided to do luiz instead. And I don't regret it so far.
  • Ishibum
    13592 posts Has That Special Something
    early impressions for me have been very positive. Just gutted I never done potm VVD now as that would be an insane pairing
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    To be honest he's not all that great for me. Replaced Ramos with him and so far ..

Ramos had those amazing moments which he (so far) doesn't have.

10 games in with anchor
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is good for me but not amazing like POTM VVD. Not sure yet if he is better than FFS Militao who i sold but i don't regret doing the Luiz SBC as i did it reasonably cheaply with untradeables and he slotted right in to my team.
  • ha032742
    36321 posts Moderator
    I have better defenders with TOTY Varane and Ramos but I think his best position is CDM tbh which is where I’ve been using him when Vieira gets tired out.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Eder millito is the best Cb on the game.
  • ha032742
    36321 posts Moderator
    Pay2Lose wrote: »

I personally don’t think he is sorry :*
  • fifaplayerbol
    Pay2Lose wrote: »

He is good paired with a bigger CB, but he doesn't have the presence of the TOTY CBs mate
  • fifaplayerbol
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I have better defenders with TOTY Varane and Ramos but I think his best position is CDM tbh which is where I’ve been using him when Vieira gets tired out.

I have played a few more rivals games with him, starting to like him a bit more - using a basic on him atm, which chem style do you reckon would be best?
  • ha032742
    36321 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »

I have played a few more rivals games with him, starting to like him a bit more - using a basic on him atm, which chem style do you reckon would be best?

I’ve been using anchor but not convinced they do much tbh :#
  • FD1TQ
    77 posts Park Captain
    Only used him a handful of games but he feels fine. Not so sure about that 90 strength though.
  • Mikey123000
    604 posts Professional
    Terrible CB, fantastic CDM

Gets caught out of position so many times playing CB, just let’s through balls past all the time

CDM great passsing is on point not bad at taking past people and can tackle
  • Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    His a pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Lucky it only cost me 10K as most 97% of players I had as untradeable. guys don't waste your coins, his a pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I get better milage and play out of POTM VVD and Prime Nesta.

Will submit his useless ❤️❤️❤️❤️ into another SBC.
  • Peewee916
    1092 posts Professional
    He’s been rock solid for me and crazy on corners he literally plays like prime vieira. Haven’t tried switching him to CDM in game yet but I could only imagine
  • Chavez76
    4258 posts National Call-Up
    he's awesome for me. solid at the back and scored from the very first corner I got.
  • freakjas
    7552 posts League Winner
    Yup hes great for me.
    Hasnt made a single bad tackle in 10 games, hasnt been outta position either.
    Got a sentinel on him so he has pretty much 99 everywhere
  • Champs85
    70 posts Park Captain
    If Marquinhos gets an inform this week plus his winter upgrade his HL should reach 89, he’s only 100k so I’ve gone with him over luiz
  • Chavez76
    4258 posts National Call-Up
    its not all about the rating...