OPTIMUS PRIME REVIEWS!

Invincibility
3819 posts National Call-Up
As a kid growing up Kluivert was my icon.. I Picked up his Moment card at 2mil to relive those moments again..

WOW His finishing is so clinical way better then his PRIME.. Best finisher in game and a pure striker nr.9 Great runs and always in position..

His pace was a bit of a let down and felt the same as his Prime

Share your moments with the other Optimus prime cards.. :D

20190217-173152.jpg

Comments

• Delvinho
    1152 posts Professional
    Waiting for that Henry to hop in a pack for me so I can replace the “prime” with him
  • This will be a quiet thread... I've still.yet to see one on the market let alone be able to buy one 😂😂😂
  • Invincibility
    edited February 17
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    This will be a quiet thread... I've still.yet to see one on the market let alone be able to buy one 😂😂😂

Just got lucky picked Kluivert up at 1hour mark! He got instant bought on Friday.. so I had to wait on my moment but finally got him
  • limjitwe
    6780 posts Big Money Move
    They are just so rare
  • Professor
    1389 posts Professional
    edited February 17
    I used both Best and Del Piero in a draft for 4 games.

Del piero feel absolutely incredible on the ball and makes really good runs. You can definitely notice the high/med rates but his finishing wasn't as clinical as I would of expected. He did miss a few easy chances I would've expected him to put away.

Best felt very similar to Toty Mbappe on ball and very hard to knock off the ball. He impressed me the most and although I have never used his regular prime card I can already tell this will be and end game elite card. Finished everything on the ground or in the air and his speed was electric.

Both played in their natural positions Lw/Rw during these games.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13258 posts Has That Special Something
    limjitwe wrote: »
    They are just so rare

Which is why it's the most bizarre/stupid promo ever thought....what's the point? Do people still think it's great and not a straight up cash grab?
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    For me its a bit funny when people say they see difference between some cards which are boosted with few more points. I dont understand aswell why somebody buy a IF card which has +1 stats. I doubt it make some real improvement but i respect everybodys opinion of course :)
  • Clancy
    7755 posts League Winner
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    For me its a bit funny when people say they see difference between some cards which are boosted with few more points. I dont understand aswell why somebody buy a IF card which has +1 stats. I doubt it make some real improvement but i respect everybodys opinion of course :)

These prime moments have around +100 IG stats, that's a noticeable boost in game

Equivalent to 2x IFs for a high rated card
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

These prime moments have around +100 IG stats, that's a noticeable boost in game

Equivalent to 2x IFs for a high rated card

Okay that sounds fair
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone used Laudrup?
  • D0lvl
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    As a kid growing up Kluivert was my icon.. I Picked up his Moment card at 2mil to relive those moments again..

WOW His finishing is so clinical way better then his PRIME.. Best finisher in game and a pure striker nr.9 Great runs and always in position..

His pace was a bit of a let down and felt the same as his Prime

Share your moments with the other Optimus prime cards.. :D

20190217-173152.jpg

I mentioned this in my Moments loan thread. Moments Kluivert is the real deal.

It’s going for 2m? I think he’s my next target.

His balance is way better than cr7 and much better to control and dribble around with than cr7.

• KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lovely team @Invincibility
  • Invincibility
    KinggHuss wrote: »

Thanks bro! Really want to try out 92 Seedorf but still going for at least 2.7mil
  • KinggHuss

Thanks bro! Really want to try out 92 Seedorf but still going for at least 2.7mil

I was actually just looking at him... want to replace Prime Socrates with Optimus Seedorf for CCAM role in a 4231 narrow
  • KinggHuss
    @Invincibility a little OT but how’s Prime VDS? Better than DDG?
  • Invincibility

I was actually just looking at him... want to replace Prime Socrates with Optimus Seedorf for CCAM role in a 4231 narrow

I played 1000 matches with 88 Seedorf before selling him.. His workrates bothers me with m/m on his Optimus Prime just as his Prime.. Would be better if he had H/M just like his 88
  • IamLeeroy
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    I grabbed bergkamp for 2.09 million at release, he is something else compared to his prime. Buffs are really good, H/M from M/M. Genuinely felt a huge improvement.

But I had to sell him as the profit from them upping his bin to 4.2 million was to much to turn down. If his price drops I 100% reccomend.

( Sorry if it seems like a weird flex )
  • Invincibility
    IamLeeroy wrote: »
    I grabbed bergka :D mp for 2.09 million at release, he is something else compared to his prime. Buffs are really good, H/M from M/M. Genuinely felt a huge improvement.

But I had to sell him as the profit from them upping his bin to 4.2 million was to much to turn down. If his price drops I 100% reccomend.

LOL on the flex.. :D Are we even expect these to drop.. They are so rare and if people realize how sick and OP these cards are they will hold on to them.. I can see Kluivert go to 2.5 - 3 mil once the mass notice how he fits the Meta.. He's way better then IF CR7 for me
  • Pieman25
    16250 posts World Class
    Only got 1.5 million atm and don't fancy trying a Puyol/Deco/Pires. How quickly do people think the cards will drop, if at all.
  • IamLeeroy
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    IamLeeroy wrote: »
    I grabbed bergka :D mp for 2.09 million at release, he is something else compared to his prime. Buffs are really good, H/M from M/M. Genuinely felt a huge improvement.

LOL on the flex.. :D Are we even expect these to drop.. They are so rare and if people realize how sick and OP these cards are they will hold on to them.. I can see Kluivert go to 2.5 - 3 mil once the mass notice how he fits the Meta.. He's way better then IF CR7 for me

😁

That kluivert looks absolutely crazy for the current meta. Does he even head a ball that's not a goal ?
  • Invincibility
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Only got 1.5 million atm and don't fancy trying a Puyol/Deco/Pires. How quickly do people think the cards will drop, if at all.

We will find out tonight when SB rewards drop.. Can't see these dropping anytime soon or EA needs to do something crazy SBC wise this week
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Half of them not on the market
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero

I’d like to know this too
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    I've used Prime Moment Bergkamp on a 7-game loan, he is absolutely insane. The change in workrates just make him so much better and then the +5 in shooting to top it off, scored some insane goals. I also had a bigger win % this WL during the games I had in my team.

All the ex-Ajax striker icons (van Basten, Kluivert, Bergkamp) got some great boosts to their shooting!
  • Invincibility

Close to De Gea.. Use VDS for the links and crafted him for 150k.. They make the same faults as any keeper but VDS also makes some crazy saves..
  • Invincibility
    edited February 18
    I've used Prime Moment Bergkamp on a 7-game loan, he is absolutely insane. The change in workrates just make him so much better and then the +5 in shooting to top it off, scored some insane goals. I also had a bigger win % this WL during the games I had in my team.

All the ex-Ajax striker icons (van Basten, Kluivert, Bergkamp) got some great boosts to their shooting!

Price range got up.. Can't see these Optimus Dutch strikers go for less then 3mil.. Definitely one of the most OP strikeforces nationwise

Listed my Kluivert for 3.4m on X at this point he is the only one on the market Price range might get upped to 5 mil and sell price can be up in the 4 million
  • ziotree
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just used optimus best in two consecutive online drafts

Jesus. Played him as striker. His shot is just ridiculous.

Best player I’ve ever used.

Want to buy him but he’s 5 mill. I have 300k
  • Tennster10
    1909 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will all icon have they moment card?
  • Invincibility
    I Think they will all have moments only selected will receive an Optimus SBC