The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

EA manipulate the market and are caught.

Comments

• kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    Ning wrote: »
    It's kind of necessary, day 3 of a 9 day promo and 84s are 6k, everything else inflated the same, people clearly aren't adding enough cards to the market so EA has to. Much bigger problems in the game.

Exactly. Just yesterday I remember a bunch of people complaining saying EA needed to do something about prices
  • RandomLhama83
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    EA - Please don't close this thread.

Wait a second, I'm not a big fan of EA but I hate being held hostage to price-fixers and D***s that hoard high rated cards to screw us during SBCs.

I, for one, am really happy if EA floods the market with additional cards and effs up these price-fixers.

Gentlemen, this is a football sim with a bit of trading thrown in; get some perspective; it's really sad to see people waste so much time trading and price-fixing.

i dont understand how u can blame them... the gameplay is unplayable, delayed, broken, randomized... no one wants to play this game anymore other than pros with P2W superteams with huge advantages over everyone else, not to mention they also only play home games when the avg player just goes into a game because no one wants to waste 20 minutes trying to find a game. EA has turned the game into a moshpit of misery... So now most ppl just trade as this game is no longer fun... Anyone who else is doing other things to not play this game is doing themselves a favor imo.

I don't get it; what is your objective after trading and making coins? Play the game with better players or just feel good about making virtual currency?

i agree with you there, id rather quit the game all together and unistall... but some ppl do enjoy trading i guess.
  • LordJameslondon
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Wait a second, I'm not a big fan of EA but I hate being held hostage to price-fixers and D***s that hoard high rated cards to screw us during SBCs.

I, for one, am really happy if EA floods the market with additional cards and effs up these price-fixers.

Gentlemen, this is a football sim with a bit of trading thrown in; get some perspective; it's really sad to see people waste so much time trading and price-fixing.

i dont understand how u can blame them... the gameplay is unplayable, delayed, broken, randomized... no one wants to play this game anymore other than pros with P2W superteams with huge advantages over everyone else, not to mention they also only play home games when the avg player just goes into a game because no one wants to waste 20 minutes trying to find a game. EA has turned the game into a moshpit of misery... So now most ppl just trade as this game is no longer fun... Anyone who else is doing other things to not play this game is doing themselves a favor imo.

I don't get it; what is your objective after trading and making coins? Play the game with better players or just feel good about making virtual currency?

i agree with you there, id rather quit the game all together and unistall... but some ppl do enjoy trading i guess.

They should play a trading game then, simple.
  • alex1987
    5755 posts Big Money Move
    You do know what happens in the real world when there inflation and deflation right? Yes, they create more money inflate the market.
    Welcome to the world of ecnomy.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move

They should play a trading game then, simple.

It’s supply and demand
  • Diggy
    14075 posts Has That Special Something
    This isn’t new I remember the day in FIFA 15 when 25 fresh inzaghi cards listed simultaneously
  • MohaslyF123
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yoshi wrote: »
    In Fifa 15, they said they were getting rid of Team Name to stop "Coin Buying/Selling" but it was for this exact reason. There was a big exposing on the forums by a group of legend traders who used to frequent the 59th minute back in the day and there was an account called "Lewisham Villa" that would post first owner Legends every day of every hour and they were all first owner and fresh.

This happened for weeks. We had a big thread on it and it got as big as it could in 2014, different times. Months later EA put in price ranges which actually was to combat the coin selling(did nothing but decimate peoples clubs as cards went from 10m-250k in weeks lol) and took away Team Names of the seller as if that would stop anyone.

EA have been doing this for years. I've seen it countless times this year where certain IF's were drainied in SBC's and all of a sudden fresh first owners would just appear out of nowhere at the same time. Sad

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..i remember this rubbish
  • Fab
    19183 posts World Class
    Thread not deleted yet, mods are shleep