I don’t want to play this any more but I literally cannot stop!

Alex_cr
4811 posts National Call-Up
I am legitimately addicted to playing this ridiculous game! I can’t escape it. Every week is the same. I’m aware it’s complete rubbish at best, maybe something even worse. But every single week I actually want to play it. I actually need help 😂😂😂

I’m not even financially attached. I don’t spend money on FP it’s my brain that is broken! Some of the stuff that I’ve just been experiencing would make any sane person never switch the stupid thing on again, but no! Back I come for some more. I’m clearly an idiot!

Rant over - please take this in the context it’s meant!

Comments

• Recoba
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    e46df51-1.png
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play it just because im bored and like football ,the game is trash and i enjoy 1 match from 5 maybe
  • KuriosOranj
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Feel the same mate, yet every weekend I come back for more haha Grind out results in the WL and then look forward to Thursday to be disappointed with poor rewards. The cycle continues 💪🤣
  • Honestly there are a lot people like you especially on this forum.

The same people who make countless threads complaining about gameplay and Ea's money grabbing promos are the same ones who rush to play weekend league the following week in hope of some decent rewards.
  • Alex_cr
    Feel the same mate, yet every weekend I come back for more haha Grind out results in the WL and then look forward to Thursday to be disappointed with poor rewards. The cycle continues 💪🤣

Madness isn’t it 😂😂😂

At least we can acknowledge our stupidity!
  • Alex_cr
    edited February 17
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Honestly there are a lot people like you especially on this forum.

The same people who make countless threads complaining about gameplay and Ea's money grabbing promos are the same ones who rush to play weekend league the following week in hope of some decent rewards.

A) I never ever complain about promos
    B ) I don’t make threads about gameplay
    C) I don’t need rewards, i wish this was my reason for playing but trading gets me far more
    D) not every post is serious on here. I’m not moaning, I’m pointing out how stupid I am!
  • KuriosOranj
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alex_cr wrote: »

Madness isn’t it 😂😂😂

At least we can acknowledge our stupidity!

Tbh mate I enjoy about 80% of my WL games. I have a team a I enjoy using and there aren't any other games I play much, with the exception of the old COD4 haha
  • Alex_cr wrote: »

C) I don’t need rewards, i wish this was my reason for playing but trading gets me far more
    D) not every post is serious on here. I’m not moaning, I’m pointing out how stupid I am!

Im talking in general mate about forumers on here not specifically aimed at you.
  • alvchong
    937 posts Professional
    I also addicted. Can't stop. Keep grinding .....Totally ill
  • Alex_cr

Im talking in general mate about forumers on here not specifically aimed at you.

Alright mate. It was the bit where you put a lot of people like you that got me confused
  • Alex_cr wrote: »

Alright mate. It was the bit where you put a lot of people like you that got me confused

More in reference to your addiction to the game, but at the end of the day if you enjoy playing fifa and feel your time isn't waste then just carry on
  • Alex_cr

More in reference to your addiction to the game, but at the end of the day if you enjoy playing fifa and feel your time isn't waste then just carry on

That’s the problem 😂😂😂 I’m totally aware it’s a waste and I don’t enjoy it!
  • BernaLeo87
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    I play it just because im bored and like football ,the game is trash and i enjoy 1 match from 5 maybe

• Notformeclive
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am legitimately addicted to playing this ridiculous game! I can’t escape it. Every week is the same. I’m aware it’s complete rubbish at best, maybe something even worse. But every single week I actually want to play it. I actually need help 😂😂😂

I’m not even financially attached. I don’t spend money on FP it’s my brain that is broken! Some of the stuff that I’ve just been experiencing would make any sane person never switch the stupid thing on again, but no! Back I come for some more. I’m clearly an idiot!

Rant over - please take this in the context it’s meant!

Pretty much all of this applies to me as well, especially the stuff in bold.

The thing is I am addicted to the concept of the game rather than the actual game, which in itself is an abomination.
    I haven't played for the best part of two months yet I find myself on the Web App buying and selling, trying to build balanced squads which look good and should play well.
    That is if the game was any good and opponents didn't play every game like their life depends on it.

My addiction is trying new cards and formations/tactics, I like to try and replicate certain managers and teams styles, usually from past eras.
    Cruyff's dream team, Van Gaal's Ajax, Guardiola's false nine and Wenger's invincibles for example.

I love football and this rubbish is as close as it gets (which isn't very) , football manager doesn't feel the same somehow, similar to you my brain tells me it'll be different next time, like an abusive relationship.

• Ruffy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 17
    Do what i have done. Register for WL and then dont play. The time it takes to get another 2000 will be enough to make you stop grinding on weekends. I play a couple SB and a couple DR ( not one dr this week) havent wasted my time with 20 matches per weekend for WL for a whole month now. Best decision ever
  • Alex_cr
    Ruffy wrote: »
    Do what i have done. Register for WL and then dont play. The time it takes to get another 2000 will be enough to make you stop grinding on weekends. I play a couple SB and a couple DR ( not one dr this week) havent wasted my time with 20 matches per weekend for WL for a whole month now. Best decision ever

This is a good idea!