AVOID 81-86 SBC

Andyw19_88
469 posts Sunday League Hero
Was OK last night but today I did 30 and got 28x 82 players with 2 83s, why don't you just take my coin balance ea as its obvious your trying to empty people out, no probabilitys on untradeable packs as ea think they're entitled to screw people

Comments

• J_DAWG290
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    You can do these for basically free (or extremely cheaply) so they’re definitely worth it:-

- Open bronze packs and sell all players worth over 200 or any non player items.
    - Use player not worth over 200 in the SBC.
    - Use the profit from the items you sold to buy the gold players on bid.

Pretty tedious and I won’t be doing it but it is possible.
  • Andyw19_88
    Yeh it started good if it's going to give 83+ out every 4/5 packs that's fair enough but I know other people who are doing them aswell and they're just loaded with 82 players so there's really no point
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Done around 20 at release just to use up bronze cards and I had 1 board and lots of dupes so left it alone.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5045 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve done at least 30...only 2x84 so far.
  • Andyw19_88
    Typical of ea sell fifa points at extortionate prices and to get something over 200k is 0.0001% chance yet we're supposed to keep completing these sbcs, just once they could of helped people out rather the **** them over, like the David Luiz sbc 3 days so ya cant use ya rewards on Thursday. Sad ****
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve done 6... all 81’s. Not as many as you guys but I refuse to do any more after that
  • Johnny Bravo
    1302 posts Professional
    I've done 5, got Firmino, Ribery, 2x82 and an 81.

This was all with cards from my club, mostly untradable but even with a positive return I can't really be bothered going on. Might be partly as I was doing it on companion app so maybe I'll try on web app tomorrow to see of it's quicker or less soul draining.
  • I did 6, not bad got like 45k worth to use for sbc David Luiz

IF 82 rated
    Kepa 84
    Vidal
  • Xguti002
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ll do 20 later today and post my results.
  • Xguti002
    edited February 18
    Out of 20:

85:1(mahrez)
    84:2
    83:4
    82:7(1 inform)
    81:6
  • Lambo91
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought it would be good since all I need is 4 gold players and the rest would be bronze but I kept on getting some 83's and a bunch of 82's so I give up on it.
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Fair enough, I personally believe the process is worthwhile despite having some pretty average luck thus far. Done 90 so far, had:

1x 86
    2x 85
    14x 84
    16x 83
    1x IF
    1 x OTW

So after a fairly large sample size, I've been getting an 83 or an 84 every 3 packs or so. At a cost of just 1.6k per pack (plus bronzes from BPM), I've been obtaining 83-86 rated players for far cheaper than their current cost.
  • Xguti002
    Out of 21:
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    Fair enough, I personally believe the process is worthwhile despite having some pretty average luck thus far. Done 90 so far, had:

1x 86
    2x 85
    14x 84
    16x 83
    1x IF
    1 x OTW

So after a fairly large sample size, I've been getting an 83 or an 84 every 3 packs or so. At a cost of just 1.6k per pack (plus bronzes from BPM), I've been obtaining 83-86 rated players for far cheaper than their current cost.

Same I’ve been doing the bpm to neutralize the cost. I don’t mind the process as I usually do about three every now and then and stock up. I opened mines to help with the Luiz sbc. Will stack them now
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    Out of 21:
    Stevie_G wrote: »

1x 86
    2x 85
    14x 84
    16x 83
    1x IF
    1 x OTW

Same I’ve been doing the bpm to neutralize the cost. I don’t mind the process as I usually do about three every now and then and stock up. I opened mines to help with the Luiz sbc. Will stack them now

Yep, it's a real grind but 80% of the bronzes in my club have sat there for months, unused. Time to get rid, and then replenish them through BPM in the coming days.

Doesn't really matter what SBC you use them for, you'll almost certainly save yourself coins at some point using this method though
  • Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Seriously guys 81-86 rated SBC, you submit 11 players for 1 card. to me it's pointless and a coin suck. Not done any as this is just a load of ****. I've read people spending millions of coins and sometimes only a handful of players above 85+. Not worth it guys. Its just EA's way to clean you dry and milk your money.
  • Mmandras
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 18
    I'm actually convinced now this might work if you do about 100 of these, if you do BPM and have bunch of non rares to spare in the club... I couldn't bother with it and had only one 84 from nine or ten I think. But it's worth it only in the exact market conditions as we have now with insanely inflated 84 and 85's.

Still you have to put a lot hours into it - might perhaps do some less costly league SBC as well.
  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    Energy2099 wrote: »
    Seriously guys 81-86 rated SBC, you submit 11 players for 1 card. to me it's pointless and a coin suck. Not done any as this is just a load of ****. I've read people spending millions of coins and sometimes only a handful of players above 85+. Not worth it guys. Its just EA's way to clean you dry and milk your money.

do you ever post anything positive?
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I'm actually convinced now this might work if you do about 100 of these, if you do BPM and have bunch of non rares to spare in the club... I couldn't bother with it and had only one 84 from nine or ten I think. But it's worth it only in the exact market conditions as we have now with insanely inflated 84 and 85's.

Still you have to put a lot hours into it - might perhaps do some less costly league SBC as well.

I agree, but I cant be arsed to spend so much time on it at the moment :(
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Definitely worth it even if you rarely pack 83+, I got 4 85s, 10 84s and a load of 83s 82s,,, the pack costs basically nothing. If you can put in the time
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 18
    Has anyone got an 86?!

Edit- ignore me I looked up haha
  • SBC has been quite beneficial for me thus far. In 26 packs I've gotten Nainngolan, Koke, Paulinho, a bunch of 84's, plus 2 IF 81's. Costs about 2k per pack if you buy the gold players to use, I've been using my tradeable bad golds and bronze packing the 7 bronzes. Even if i bought the gold players (which I didn't) this would've cost me max 52k coins and I've doubled that in untradeable value.
  • Chuckball
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did a few and got ozil so ok for me.
  • MadScorpion12
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 19
    I got some good cards that turned over to SBCs from this. Only Keepers were IF Laporte (which is actually 87 rated) and Walker as they both slotted in and filled a need with their height on the wings. I've probably done about 40.
  • EricVanDerek
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've done about 10 so far with random cards found lying down the back of the sofa - packed Vidal and Mahrez, so pretty good.

However, in the last four packs I've got Fejsa three times.

It's fair to say I'm not best thrilled... :s
  • Bergamos
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 19
    Done around 20 of these.. 81/82 in every time.. Not a single board!
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Shame to see so many of you opening 10-20 and getting so unlucky. Keep plugging away, you probably need to open at least 50 before you start feeling vindicated, some 84-86 will eventually come your way.

Gone through 150 thus far (cost of around 205k plus bronzes), in the end I was personally able to complete Luiz by just buying one player (85 Costa). That's way less than his SBC costs. Considering I'm still left with a bunch of 83/84s and packed 2 low-end OTWs as well, it was certainly a worthwhile exercise for me, even though I don't think I was specifically lucky.

The haul included just 3x 86s / 3x 85s / 2x OTW / 1 x 81 IF - that's just 9/150 with big pulls. However the value is all the 83/84 rated cards you will pack, I probably got myself around 50-60 in total.

If you guys are doing this because you think you'll get lucky - don't. Only go ahead and do it if you have clear intentions of completing SBCs at some point, and a club full of bronzes.
  • Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Energy2099 wrote: »

do you ever post anything positive?
    Mmandras wrote: »

I agree, but I cant be arsed to spend so much time on it at the moment :(

Tell me one thing positive about this game?
  • MajorParkinson_91
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did one, got Morata otw xD
  • SimenHP
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sure exactly how many I have done, but atleast 100 so far.

I will say around 80% have been 81 or 82. Only 86 I have gotten was Verratti in my first 10