FUT Revolution

I2iky10
72 posts Park Captain
There's someone like me that thinks fut need a completely rebuilt?

In this moment cards are not enough for all fut players and no one except pros, real footballers and youtubers can afford all top players that are in the game...

The ultimate team can't be an ultimate team if i can't get one day maradona, pele and ALL of the others (march or august doesn't matter).

Comments

• dregana08
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    Na the game is perfect.
  • I2iky10 wrote: »
    There's someone like me that thinks fut need a completely rebuilt?

In this moment cards are not enough for all fut players and no one except pros, real footballers and youtubers can afford all top players that are in the game...

The ultimate team can't be an ultimate team if i can't get one day maradona, pele and ALL of the others (march or august doesn't matter).

More or less everyone is able to afford a special card like that, sooner or later.

Of course if you want only great cards it's a nonsense, as everyone would own them and basically they wouldn't be really great cards.

The hardest is to get the top cards, the best is the game.
  • I2iky10
    72 posts Park Captain
    I don't agree with you. They wouldn't be great cards is not true. Everyone should have the chance to make them. But more or less it's not true. Imagine 1 mln coins the top card of every role and considering 500 coins per match. How many games do you need to reach 11mln? 22.000 matches. 20 minutes per match and you need to play about 305 full days to make a 11mln squad. And you can say whatever you want that they aren't 500 coins per game, that there are rivals and fut champs rewards, but it's not 1 mln coins top cards neither.
    Where is competitive in playing bronzes vs icons, 800 coins players vs toty?

The hardest is to get the top cards, the best is the game.... you're right. But it's impossible to get them all. So what's the point? People quit after 3 months of playing. Because this is the reality. But reality should change or the game will die.

They should introduce some challenges, monthly objectives or something new. You want r9 prime, make 1000 hattrick with brazilian players. Something really hard, but something materially possible.