Reached my limit even earlier

Henzz87
382 posts Sunday League Hero
Fifa 17 i played until tots ended, in fifa 18 i played until march then came back for tots just to try and play with them but just in online divisions.

Now for this tragic drop back/ptb disgrace of a game, i have sold all my tradeable players and i am just gunna sit on the coins (5 million) and i will only come back and play if ea remove the over powered ai ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I'm also tired of the toxic projecting plebs.

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    I hope you enjoy your time off. You deserve a nice bath, a cheese scone and then you can watch the FA cup
  • Henzz87
    And we have our first projector, what feelings are you projecting today?
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    Fifa 17 i played until tots ended, in fifa 18 i played until march then came back for tots just to try and play with them but just in online divisions.

Now for this tragic drop back/ptb disgrace of a game, i have sold all my tradeable players and i am just gunna sit on the coins (5 million) and i will only come back and play if ea remove the over powered ai ****.

Have a good one.
  • Henzz87
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Now for this tragic drop back/ptb disgrace of a game, i have sold all my tradeable players and i am just gunna sit on the coins (5 million) and i will only come back and play if ea remove the over powered ai ****.

Have a good one.

I am assuming that's sarcasm but thank you anyway.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Drop back/ptb is pretty easy to counter again with timed finesse shots as long as you can hit green.

That latest patch said there was no gameplay changes but first time finesse and green timed finesse are stronger again and a pretty reliable counter to ptb.
  • Henzz87

Drop back/ptb is pretty easy to counter again with timed finesse shots as long as you can hit green.

That latest patch said there was no gameplay changes but first time finesse and green timed finesse are stronger again and a pretty reliable counter to ptb.

I have seen some threads today about this but honestly i would much rather ea remove the ai defending and buff other shot types to add some variety.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

I have seen some threads today about this but honestly i would much rather ea remove the ai defending and buff other shot types to add some variety.

I totally agree mate but if they are going to leave the AI as it is then I'm happy that timed finesse shots are a reliable counter again.

If people want to sit with all their players in their box and abuse AI defending then I will happily abuse timed finesse shots to counter them.

Just had another game and scored another 2 they are definitely back that's for sure.