Krasi, base icon reaction lol

Pay2Lose
906 posts Professional
Go and watch his reaction, it’s the most fake reaction I’ve ever seen. Absolutely hilarious. Great watch.

Don’t do that sbc. Ask yourself this, would I buy a base nesta for my team and use him? If the answer is no don’t do it.

Comments

• Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    I used a ton of untradeables that were never going to get used. Had to buy one card to complete the whole challenge. So basically I turned a load of 0 value stuff to make something that at some point I’ll chuck in an SBC to complete something I do want. Seems worthwhile to me.
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    I used a ton of untradeables that were never going to get used. Had to buy one card to complete the whole challenge. So basically I turned a load of 0 value stuff to make something that at some point I’ll chuck in an SBC to complete something I do want. Seems worthwhile to me.

What did you get?
  • Alex_cr
    IAIK7 wrote: »

What did you get?

I got Blanc who for the moment I’m using. Won’t long term though I’m sure.
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up

What did you get?

Decent
  • Alex_cr

What did you get?

Decent

Right, this is going to sound really stupid but I only ever knew Blanc as a CB. Obviously at some point he played midfield but before my time and because of my association with him as CB I hate having him in my team at CM 😂😂😂

But yeah could have been worse!
  • Boysie91
    14212 posts World Class

What did you get?

Decent

Right, this is going to sound really stupid but I only ever knew Blanc as a CB. Obviously at some point he played midfield but before my time and because of my association with him as CB I hate having him in my team at CM 😂😂😂

But yeah could have been worse!

Buy CB Matthaus swap in game for Blanc
  • HullCity1904
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    wow i know he's not english but my good his voice and accent are just so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ annoying