The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

I know it's unrealistic and stupid but

number7rocky
5032 posts Big Money Move
edited February 2019
I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


Comments

  • BorussenBernie09
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    And that's cool because???
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    And that's cool because???

    Never said it was cool, I said it's unrealistic but like I said probably won't score a better goal πŸ˜‚
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ❀️❀️❀️❀️. :s
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ****. :s

    Less random than most the crap I've conceded this WL πŸ˜‚ where I tackle the ball in the box and it's bounces back to him, the constant kick of goals etc...
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    This clip is an example of why this game doesn't have a skill gap. Let's post a tap-in after a perfect, patient build-up play while destroying a defence next time. ;)
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ****. :s

    Less random than most the crap I've conceded this WL πŸ˜‚ where I tackle the ball in the box and it's bounces back to him, the constant kick of goals etc...

    it's just as random to me. The point is you didn't earn a goal, you were being gifted one by EA. :(
  • Aguy9916
    928 posts Professional
    You'll not get any love here I don't think for this buddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... I think people see this play as the next fifa ❀️❀️❀️❀️ ... long ball to wing and cross in.
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    This clip is an example of why this game doesn't have a skill gap. Let's post a tap-in after a perfect, patient build-up play while destroying a defence next time. ;)

    Tbf though only guys I've ever played who can do an El Tornado tend to be elite and up guys so most players don't know how to do it
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2019
    And that's cool because???

    Never said it was cool, I said it's unrealistic but like I said probably won't score a better goal πŸ˜‚

    Comments like that guys are so pointless, you see them so much on here nowadays lol. You're just posting a goal because you thought it was cool and literally admit its unrealistic and STILL someone just has to be like hur dur no one cares.

    Least you're enjoying yourself!
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Guess you guys would be salty if I posted half the backpost headers I get with Ronaldo at LAM and Bale/Ibra the other side πŸ˜‚
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    This clip is an example of why this game doesn't have a skill gap. Let's post a tap-in after a perfect, patient build-up play while destroying a defence next time. ;)

    Tbf though only guys I've ever played who can do an El Tornado tend to be elite and up guys so most players don't know how to do it

    Complete BS. Only reason why you don't see it as much from average skilled players is because they don't have that many 5 star skillers plus they tend to be not aware how OP and El Tornado cross is. You have got to understand performing a skillmove is the easiest thing ever. It becomes hard doing the right skillmove and timing them perfectly. This goal just falls under the category of abusing stupid mechanics. Nothing special to see. So many ppl score like that multiple times in a single match. :s:s:s:s
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ****. :s

    Less random than most the crap I've conceded this WL πŸ˜‚ where I tackle the ball in the box and it's bounces back to him, the constant kick of goals etc...

    it's just as random to me. The point is you didn't earn a goal, you were being gifted one by EA. :(

    Hardly gifted I still had to do the skill move. I said it's stupid shouldn't be possible but By that logic most the goals scored and conceded are gifted by EA, as the game is total rng with bounces from good tackles going back to the opponent and even just hitting some random long shot and hoping it goes in. All rng
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    This clip is an example of why this game doesn't have a skill gap. Let's post a tap-in after a perfect, patient build-up play while destroying a defence next time. ;)

    Tbf though only guys I've ever played who can do an El Tornado tend to be elite and up guys so most players don't know how to do it

    Complete BS. Only reason why you don't see it as much from average skilled players is because they don't have that many 5 star skillers plus they tend to be not aware how OP and El Tornado cross is. You have got to understand performing a skillmove is the easiest thing ever. It becomes hard doing the right skillmove and timing them perfectly. This goal just falls under the category of abusing stupid mechanics. Nothing special to see. So many ppl score like that multiple times in a single match. :s:s:s:s

    The whole game is abusing stupid mechanics πŸ˜‚ the higher up you go in ranks the more abusing of broken mechanics there is. The pros are literally the ones who abuse the mechanics the best. Skill moves like La croqueta which are op and last year the heel to heel is all abusing something that's op
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ****. :s

    Less random than most the crap I've conceded this WL πŸ˜‚ where I tackle the ball in the box and it's bounces back to him, the constant kick of goals etc...

    it's just as random to me. The point is you didn't earn a goal, you were being gifted one by EA. :(

    Hardly gifted I still had to do the skill move. I said it's stupid shouldn't be possible but By that logic most the goals scored and conceded are gifted by EA, as the game is total rng with bounces from good tackles going back to the opponent and even just hitting some random long shot and hoping it goes in. All rng

    I truly can't make any sense of what you are trying to say. You are contradicting yourself over and over.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can’t support your thread, you’re part of the problem and you won’t find any love here pal. Smh
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ****. :s

    Less random than most the crap I've conceded this WL πŸ˜‚ where I tackle the ball in the box and it's bounces back to him, the constant kick of goals etc...

    it's just as random to me. The point is you didn't earn a goal, you were being gifted one by EA. :(

    Hardly gifted I still had to do the skill move. I said it's stupid shouldn't be possible but By that logic most the goals scored and conceded are gifted by EA, as the game is total rng with bounces from good tackles going back to the opponent and even just hitting some random long shot and hoping it goes in. All rng

    I truly can't make any sense of what you are trying to say. You are contradicting yourself over and over.

    You said I was gifted the goal, did EA perform the skill for me??? I've said the goal is stupid and unrealistic, it shouldn't be possible but how many of you guys criticising play drop back counter like 90% of my WL opponents πŸ˜‚ It's broken mechanic I'm sure you use none
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ****. :s

    Less random than most the crap I've conceded this WL πŸ˜‚ where I tackle the ball in the box and it's bounces back to him, the constant kick of goals etc...

    it's just as random to me. The point is you didn't earn a goal, you were being gifted one by EA. :(

    Hardly gifted I still had to do the skill move. I said it's stupid shouldn't be possible but By that logic most the goals scored and conceded are gifted by EA, as the game is total rng with bounces from good tackles going back to the opponent and even just hitting some random long shot and hoping it goes in. All rng

    I truly can't make any sense of what you are trying to say. You are contradicting yourself over and over.

    You said I was gifted the goal, did EA perform the skill for me??? I've said the goal is stupid and unrealistic, it shouldn't be possible but how many of you guys criticising play drop back counter like 90% of my WL opponents πŸ˜‚ It's broken mechanic I'm sure you use none

    I wonder what compelled you to take the time to post this video and still respond.

  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Alright everyone, stop the needless bickering please before the thread gets closed. If you've made your point move along.
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ****. :s

    Less random than most the crap I've conceded this WL πŸ˜‚ where I tackle the ball in the box and it's bounces back to him, the constant kick of goals etc...

    it's just as random to me. The point is you didn't earn a goal, you were being gifted one by EA. :(

    Hardly gifted I still had to do the skill move. I said it's stupid shouldn't be possible but By that logic most the goals scored and conceded are gifted by EA, as the game is total rng with bounces from good tackles going back to the opponent and even just hitting some random long shot and hoping it goes in. All rng

    I truly can't make any sense of what you are trying to say. You are contradicting yourself over and over.

    You said I was gifted the goal, did EA perform the skill for me??? I've said the goal is stupid and unrealistic, it shouldn't be possible but how many of you guys criticising play drop back counter like 90% of my WL opponents πŸ˜‚ It's broken mechanic I'm sure you use none

    It has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. I'm ONLY responding to the El Tornado cross BS. Not about the dozens of other completely broken mechanics. JEEZZZZ, is it really that hard to understand?
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    AlbinoXI wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    SPN1987 wrote: Β»
    I probably won't score a better goal this year πŸ˜‚ Added the El Tornado πŸŒͺ last week to my game but only scored once, but 20 games of WL so far must have scored 7/8. I've Just figured out how to post videos so may aswell share, funny thing is next game I scored another El Tornado backpost header 2 mins in and he quit to πŸ˜‚


    Couldn't be more random and unskilled. If this what ppl consider to be a ''good'' goal? Anyone without any kind of disability can do this ****. :s

    Less random than most the crap I've conceded this WL πŸ˜‚ where I tackle the ball in the box and it's bounces back to him, the constant kick of goals etc...

    it's just as random to me. The point is you didn't earn a goal, you were being gifted one by EA. :(

    Hardly gifted I still had to do the skill move. I said it's stupid shouldn't be possible but By that logic most the goals scored and conceded are gifted by EA, as the game is total rng with bounces from good tackles going back to the opponent and even just hitting some random long shot and hoping it goes in. All rng

    I truly can't make any sense of what you are trying to say. You are contradicting yourself over and over.

    You said I was gifted the goal, did EA perform the skill for me??? I've said the goal is stupid and unrealistic, it shouldn't be possible but how many of you guys criticising play drop back counter like 90% of my WL opponents πŸ˜‚ It's broken mechanic I'm sure you use none

    I wonder what compelled you to take the time to post this video and still respond.

    Literally just figured out how to post videos and needed something to post, some of you guys need to get of your high horse, like I said there's plenty broken mechanics some of which you all use yourself
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Ok or don't, closing this
This discussion has been closed.