Been playing FUT 15 since it's free for a few days, and I have to say...

WoodyDaCuak
954 posts An Exciting Prospect
STOP zig-zagging like a **** idiot FFS!!! :lol:

and ground through passes from defenders with 50 passing are just **** absurd too....

Good thing are prices, had a bunch of consumables from before when the transfer market was accessible from the web app and couldn't sell until now, bought a "decent" team, and had an untradeable Suarez already.

All NIF obv, James, Suarez, De Bruyne, Modric and Kroos are brilliant. Especially KDB and Suarez.

Anyway, back to scoring FKs, they are ridiculously easy :lol: I've scored more FKs in the past couple of days than in my last 50 seasons in FUT14 :lol:

Comments

• Liamooo
    1073 posts Professional
    Zig zags runs just show how poorly made this game is. It's a shame we have nearly came to the end of FIFA 15 and they didn't do anything about it.
  • Edu
    6761 posts Big Money Move
    5ATB eliminate the ZIGZAG problem and LB+Y
  • WoodyDaCuak
    Edu wrote: »
    5ATB eliminate the ZIGZAG problem and LB+Y

BOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIING
  • WoodyDaCuak
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Zig zags runs just show how poorly made this game is. It's a shame we have nearly came to the end of FIFA 15 and they didn't do anything about it.

Yes, and the servers geez man... from just a handful of matches it has disconnected me at the end of the match couple of times already.
    Good thing FIFA 16 is around the corner and will fix all these issues :lol:
  • Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2015
    just found out the latest fun on UT15. Zig Zag with TOTS Tevez as central midfielder.
  • WoodyDaCuak
    Maradona wrote: »
    just found out the latest fun on UT15. Zig Zag with TOTS Tevez as central midfielder.

My very second mach I faced a guy with TOTS Tevez and TOTS Aguero, Tevez ripped me a new one he was unstoppable :lol: lost 3-0 fair and square, guy was good.
  • SPRS88
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Liamooo wrote: »

Yes, and the servers geez man... from just a handful of matches it has disconnected me at the end of the match couple of times already.
    Good thing FIFA 16 is around the corner and will fix all these issues :lol:

Hahahaha everything wrong with FIFA 15 will be fixed in 16 for sure! :lol: