EA needs to take action HERE! FIFA 19 Power and Legacy Hack discovered

xttrust
16 posts Ball Boy
edited February 16
I lost a lot of matches because of this hack. I mean, they overpower me the whole match. From beginning to end.
The players know where I will go and they put constant pressure on me at every touch of the ball. I know how this game works since I play FIFA since 2006 and I know that online legacy defending is disabled and there is no way you can enable it. Division Rivals is a mess because of this hack and now Weekend League too. From the first minute I know if someone is using this hack. It feels like I am playing with a computer on Legendary.
Not to mention that all my players are physically weaker than any of his players. To head the ball is impossible at corners.
HERE IT IS
Link removed. - EA_Cian

Do something about this. Next FIFA, yes FIFA 20, fix the **** hack problem on PC. We bring you hundreds of millions of dollars in your pocket. If the current engine and technology can't keep up with this simple hack. Then build another one. I buy'ed a defective product. This is not what I expected when I buy'ed the game.
FIX THIS, or you will lose those hundreds of millions if we stop to buy your defective product.

Edited for language, let the swear filter do its job, thanks. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Comments

• xttrust
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 16
    I FOUND ANOTHER VIDEO
    Video removed. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • DSD27
    5607 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 16
    There are matches in which they apply super pressure from beginning to end, their players are faster and move faster than mine, they always win every header in every corner and every cross, they loose stamina but keep running exactly the same ulra fast. It's so obvious and still I manage to beat some of this idiots, but most times it's almost impossible.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I get cheating sucks but let's please refrain from sharing videos + links to sites showing folks doing it. I get the intent here is to raise awareness but let's please not share the content.
  • BeardedBerk
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do something about it then..... Amount of cheaters is an absolute disgrace
  • EA_Cian wrote: »
    I get cheating sucks but let's please refrain from sharing videos + links to sites showing folks doing it. I get the intent here is to raise awareness but let's please not share the content.

Then if you have the power to remove those links, please keep them for EA and show them from where the problem comes. I lost today 10 match's on WL because of this hack.
  • Springveldt
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe this explains the game play in Rivals over the last couple of weeks. I put it down to me being on the crappy end of the connection but some games my games felt fine but the opponents are stuck to you like superglue and read every movement you make. As others have said they seem to win every header no matter who you have, one game I had some guy with NIF Davison Sanchez winning every header against my FB Ibra (with Marksman to boost his jumping). I know for a fact that Sanchez sucks in the air, it's the reason I got rid of him early in the game, he was always losing headers.

Same old PC, got suckered into coming back due to Origin Premier but FIFA sucks, BFV sucks. I'm downloading Anthem now but I'll not be renewing Premier next year.
  • DSD27
    5607 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 17
    Serious online FIFA on PC is a long lost cause.
  • hhoverflow
    65 posts Park Captain
    People come here like they have discovered something that nobody else knew it... There was a previous topic of that same dude 'xttrust' about the glitch of playing using the phone 3G connection to not get a loss.

Are you living in a bubble or what?

It's the same cheating/hacking situation in every Fifa, since years already and EA just don't care about PC. All they care is make money, sell packs, do "optimus" icons and so on. The Squad Battle leader board on PC is a good example of that, every week the TOP 50 are 100% sure using hacking. There is no other way to reach the score they do.

A basic google search bring you to the hack, everybody that was not living inside a bubble for the past few years and followed this forum or Reddit knows about that.

Just quit FUT and play Seasons on PC or get a console. Other than that, cry as much as you want, but every Fifa edition we saw 1000 topics exactly like that and guess what was done so far? nothing