I thought the patch fixed this...

SinkXI
679 posts An Exciting Prospect
For a change, I was delighted to see this one fly in against a guy with 6 icons parking the bus all game. Wasn’t even a timed finesse either, is anyone having joy with these still?

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    2168 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had that happen to me twice earlier. guy had prime stockohiv or w/e. back towards goals normal finesse was ridiculous.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Use the GOAT 92 Vinicius for that reason. His finesse shots untuned or times are on par with the most elite shooters in the game. 98 Curve means they go around everyone and in the net. He’s so freaking good it’s ridiculous. And for 1.4m, he should be lol
  • SinkXI
    Use the GOAT 92 Vinicius for that reason. His finesse shots untuned or times are on par with the most elite shooters in the game. 98 Curve means they go around everyone and in the net. He’s so freaking good it’s ridiculous. And for 1.4m, he should be lol

Was literally just reading your comment on the Vinicius thread haha. I wish I could afford him! I had his loan card but didn’t really get to grips with it for some reason. Although I only used him as an emergency sub when I was behind in games, probably not the fairest way to test him😂
  • Seanregal
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had a carbon copy of the above goal scored against me with Messi earlier today. I dont mind when its quality players scoring them, it was the ones from CDMs that bothered me.
  • SinkXI
    Seanregal wrote: »
    Had a carbon copy of the above goal scored against me with Messi earlier today. I dont mind when its quality players scoring them, it was the ones from CDMs that bothered me.

Yeah that’s fair , I said on here a couple of weeks ago tevez scored an outrageous green timed one against me. Wasn’t even angry because it was that good, bar and into the side netting. Don’t mind that so much... but a cb with 36 shooting 🤣 different story
  • Seanregal
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Seanregal wrote: »

Yeah that’s fair , I said on here a couple of weeks ago tevez scored an outrageous green timed one against me. Wasn’t even angry because it was that good, bar and into the side netting. Don’t mind that so much... but a cb with 36 shooting 🤣 different story

There rare now and thats how it should have been from the start. Shouldn't take 4 monthes to fix a mistake they were much quicker when all our defenders were smashing in overheads and bicycles every game