Honestly

Xtc
5186 posts Big Money Move
i dont care about base icons and all the other issues, until gameplay is "fair" why does anybody really care ?

Comments

• exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gameplay actually got a lot better! Take that from someone who complained a lot because of the insane goals people would score. Their back facing the goal but RB+B would be top ninety. Now its a lot more balanced out. You need to build up to score. Not perfect yet but better
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    exoww wrote: »
    Gameplay actually got a lot better! Take that from someone who complained a lot because of the insane goals people would score. Their back facing the goal but RB+B would be top ninety. Now its a lot more balanced out. You need to build up to score. Not perfect yet but better

i always built to score. Game play is still very inconsistent and very dependent on what random animation your player chooses to do.
  • exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I know what you mean. I stopped playing for today because in the 85th minute, my CDM, Casemiro, instead of being active in the game, was LITERALLY facing the opposite way. They passed the ball his way and he didn't even budge. Guy got it and scored and I laughed and turned it off