The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

When's sons inform getting upgraded?

Scaenor
694 posts Semi-Pro
edited February 2019
If martial blue ucl card got upgraded and correspondingly so did his inform so should son it's only fair!

Comments

• yes rly strange 86er son if seems to be the only one was not updated ....why ?
    his ucl gets an update
  • kraid
    4080 posts National Call-Up
    an 84 rated card will go to 86 with its first if, an 85 will also go to 86 with its first if. therefore son going from 84 to 85 wont cause his if to go up
  • Scaenor
    694 posts Semi-Pro
    kraid wrote: »
    an 84 rated card will go to 86 with its first if, an 85 will also go to 86 with its first if. therefore son going from 84 to 85 wont cause his if to go up

Martial rashford ... the ucl goes up so does there inform
  • kraid
    Scaenor wrote: »

not the same thing. martial was an 83, 83's go to 85 for first if. so when he upgraded from 83 to 84 his if went to 86(as 84 nif's get 86 rated if's). its nothing to do with his ucl cards which will always just be +1 on the normal card
  • kraid
    edited February 2019
    the problem is that both 84 and 85 rated nif's will get an 86 rated if. so any card going from 84-85 wont get their if automatically upgraded
  • Scaenor
    694 posts Semi-Pro

not the same thing. martial was an 83, 83's go to 85 for first if. so when he upgraded from 83 to 84 his if went to 86(as 84 nif's get 86 rated if's). its nothing to do with his ucl cards which will always just be +1 on the normal card

Rashford?
  • treddy
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    the problem is that both 84 and 85 rated nif's will get an 86 rated if. so any card going from 84-85 wont get their if automatically upgraded

Please explain this theory in rashford case. He went from 81 to 82. His 84 if was upped to 86. TBH, there is no logic in these. It's just what EA thinks.
  • Scaenor
    694 posts Semi-Pro
    treddy wrote: »

Please explain this theory in rashford case. He went from 81 to 82. His 84 if was upped to 86. TBH, there is no logic in these. It's just what EA thinks.

I support utd all my life and son is another class to rashford irl him aguero and salah are doing amazing all 3 deserved big upgrades it hates me to say this but aguero is one of the best players in the world luckily pep benches him so people forget how good he is 🤣
  • TSpiers1UK
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2019
    It’s to do with face card stats according to Zaro

8-A455-EBE-9-B79-4-BE5-AA99-3-ED32-A44255-B.jpg
  • Scaenor
    694 posts Semi-Pro
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »
    It’s to do with face card stats according to Zaro

I’ll find the tweet

Thanks
  • Janoe1
    7729 posts League Winner
    He wont go up, as the ucl card doesnt have any stats that are above the futmas/if
  • TSpiers1UK
    Bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ really
  • Natureboy44
    957 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    Son and Digne special cards should have been upgraded no matter what rubbish EA spout

WE now have Digne's Gold card at 81 and his inform at 82 with some stats being only +1, well done EA

EA will do what they want with upgrades
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2019
    If a base card stat exceeds a special card stat they will upgrade the special card regardless of rating
  • TSpiers1UK
    Son and Digne special cards should have been upgraded no matter what rubbish EA spout

WE now have Digne's Gold card at 81 and his inform at 82 with some stats being only +1, well done EA

EA will do what they want with upgrades

This, if they had upgraded his physical it would have triggered the Special cards to upgrade but they chose not to.

• JED_JD
    1662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ea zaro tweeted about this, it won't get upgraded and it makes sense as to why
  • Scaenor
    694 posts Semi-Pro
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    If a base card stat exceeds a special card stat they will upgrade the special card regardless of rating

I understand now thanks
  • treddy
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JED_JD wrote: »

not a single one of these reasons explain rashford upgrade
    -overall rating reason - no
    -face stats - no
    -individual stats -no
  • Scaenor
    694 posts Semi-Pro

-face stats - no
    -individual stats -no

I was thinking this tbh cos his shooting didn't increase only his stam did by 2 and pace by 1
  • kraid

-face stats - no
    -individual stats -no

I was thinking this tbh cos his shooting didn't increase only his stam did by 2 and pace by 1

Pace boost pushed his ucl cards pace above his if’s pace so if had to be boosted. I think
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    Are we REALLY done with PL upgrades? So Sissoko stays a garbage 76 rated card until the end of the year??? Probably a lot of players deserving one and that have been upped on sofifa from months, but Moussa is the first coming to my mind.
    Am I missing something here? Or did they only upgrade players that alrezdy got IFs and stuff so far?
  • Natureboy44
    957 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Are we REALLY done with PL upgrades? So Sissoko stays a garbage 76 rated card until the end of the year??? Probably a lot of players deserving one and that have been upped on sofifa from months, but Moussa is the first coming to my mind.
    Am I missing something here? Or did they only upgrade players that alrezdy got IFs and stuff so far?

Taken from EA on twitter "23 Premier League players have now had their ratings upgraded as part of winter refresh"

So that could mean only 23 have been upgraded so far and we could expect more to come or maybe that's it who knows? If there is more to come they are really lagging it out.