Absolutely livid! Coins deleted from account

12346

Comments

  • PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that wished me well, wished me.sympathy, offered me advice or constructive criticism.

    To all the people that doubted me or accused me of autobuying or pirchasing coins.. shame on you.

    Just logged in around a week later to find my coins fully restored and the flag wiped.

    For people interested I protested my innocence and raised a complaint on my case.

    I also tweeted EA_Corey, EA_Zaro and EA_Andy on twitter and linked them to this post asking to help me. Not sure whether it was the tweet or complaint that resolved it.

    Either way i am very thankful and for the record I will not be risking mass buying again... It isnt worth the hassle.

    How many reports did you make?

    @Pepe Le DiLzZ

    Just the single report complaining that my coins were removed unfairly.
  • PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    I got them back tonight... I would class that as a 'clever tax'
  • PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    Only in an Orwellian world. Imagine getting your assets wiped from massinvesting in stocks in a legitimate enterprise; then get some **** coming up with a falsifiable inference to somehow justify such sanction.

    Plenty of those people on this forum though.

    You have been one of the people that have been vocal in how unfortunate my situation has been so now i have my coins back and false flag removed i just wanted to thank you
  • Fab
    18324 posts World Class
    pgb i have been supporting you since day one and i'm glad to see the issue was resolved good luck in your further FIFA career
  • PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 22
    Fab wrote: »
    pgb i have been supporting you since day one and i'm glad to see the issue was resolved good luck in your further FIFA career

    Thank you, i appreciate it. Good fortune in your fifa gaming too.. i hope you pack a Ronaldo sir haha
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Talking about "mass buying" but still under the belief you aren't manipulating the market. :*
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    Only in an Orwellian world. Imagine getting your assets wiped from massinvesting in stocks in a legitimate enterprise; then get some **** coming up with a falsifiable inference to somehow justify such sanction.

    Plenty of those people on this forum though.

    Imagine comparing a card game to a legitimate enterprise. :joy:
  • PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Monsta wrote: »
    Talking about "mass buying" but still under the belief you aren't manipulating the market. :*
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    Only in an Orwellian world. Imagine getting your assets wiped from massinvesting in stocks in a legitimate enterprise; then get some **** coming up with a falsifiable inference to somehow justify such sanction.

    Plenty of those people on this forum though.

    Imagine comparing a card game to a legitimate enterprise. :joy:

    Its cool if you dont understand what the word manipulation means

    Its not like you could look at an online dictionary to read that to manipulate something requires you to alter or change it.

    Gg dude
  • Retropoe82
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have no fear my dear..i got hacked the start of last fifa...if your from uk remember you want the uk landline i messed up an called the us cost me £16...BUT..yes i got refunded.. i lost 74k an i was after bakambu totw1, lost majority of my loans ronaldo, an few others. I called ea an they solved my problem an i was refunded 100k an changed all my login details. What has happened sucks, i feel sorry for the wife bet shes loving your mood 🤣..trust me if your legit then they'll sort it if at any point tho you been cheating they will ban your account an prob from any ea titled game..good luck 😊
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Monsta wrote: »
    Talking about "mass buying" but still under the belief you aren't manipulating the market. :*
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    Only in an Orwellian world. Imagine getting your assets wiped from massinvesting in stocks in a legitimate enterprise; then get some **** coming up with a falsifiable inference to somehow justify such sanction.

    Plenty of those people on this forum though.

    Imagine comparing a card game to a legitimate enterprise. :joy:

    Its cool if you dont understand what the word manipulation means

    Its not like you could look at an online dictionary to read that to manipulate something requires you to alter or change it.

    Gg dude

    Supply & demand is what it boils down to, you're controlling 4,000 cards (400 pages) of a single player. You're either naive or mentally hindered if you believe that has no influence on the market whatsoever.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    Only in an Orwellian world. Imagine getting your assets wiped from massinvesting in stocks in a legitimate enterprise; then get some **** coming up with a falsifiable inference to somehow justify such sanction.

    Plenty of those people on this forum though.

    You have been one of the people that have been vocal in how unfortunate my situation has been so now i have my coins back and false flag removed i just wanted to thank you

    No worries, been there myself, so I can definitely relate! I'm glad all that grind wasn't all for nothing for you and best of luck in the future!
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    Monsta wrote: »
    Talking about "mass buying" but still under the belief you aren't manipulating the market. :*
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    Only in an Orwellian world. Imagine getting your assets wiped from massinvesting in stocks in a legitimate enterprise; then get some **** coming up with a falsifiable inference to somehow justify such sanction.

    Plenty of those people on this forum though.

    Imagine comparing a card game to a legitimate enterprise. :joy:

    A perfectly appropriate parable; you sink your own valuable finite time and effort into your hobby only for it to be dissolved by a malfunctioning entity.
  • PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Monsta wrote: »
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Monsta wrote: »
    Talking about "mass buying" but still under the belief you aren't manipulating the market. :*
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    Only in an Orwellian world. Imagine getting your assets wiped from massinvesting in stocks in a legitimate enterprise; then get some **** coming up with a falsifiable inference to somehow justify such sanction.

    Plenty of those people on this forum though.

    Imagine comparing a card game to a legitimate enterprise. :joy:

    Its cool if you dont understand what the word manipulation means

    Its not like you could look at an online dictionary to read that to manipulate something requires you to alter or change it.

    Gg dude

    Supply & demand is what it boils down to, you're controlling 4,000 cards (400 pages) of a single player. You're either naive or mentally hindered if you believe that has no influence on the market whatsoever.

    I buy the cards at 1.3k...

    When i have finished buying all i can the card is still 1.3k and stays at that price for days...

    4 days later card then rises to 2.5k...

    I sell all my cards at 2.5k...

    After all my cards are sold card is still 2.5k on market....


    Someone believes that means I have manipulated the market lol

    I think some people dont realise how many hundreds of thousand cards there are for some of these players on the market.

    Following your logic you have done more to manipulate the market than me every single time you have purchased a player with 85+ rating or purchased an inform card 🤷‍♂️
  • MHoney1234
    8437 posts League Winner
    edited February 22
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/5aMqWFc
    good to see it was restored :)

    Thank you! So happy!!

    Nice work mate. All the guys defending EA and the unjust ban, embarrasing!
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Monsta wrote: »
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Monsta wrote: »
    Talking about "mass buying" but still under the belief you aren't manipulating the market. :*
    JRM1984 wrote: »
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".

    Only in an Orwellian world. Imagine getting your assets wiped from massinvesting in stocks in a legitimate enterprise; then get some **** coming up with a falsifiable inference to somehow justify such sanction.

    Plenty of those people on this forum though.

    Imagine comparing a card game to a legitimate enterprise. :joy:

    Its cool if you dont understand what the word manipulation means

    Its not like you could look at an online dictionary to read that to manipulate something requires you to alter or change it.

    Gg dude

    Supply & demand is what it boils down to, you're controlling 4,000 cards (400 pages) of a single player. You're either naive or mentally hindered if you believe that has no influence on the market whatsoever.

    I buy the cards at 1.3k...

    When i have finished buying all i can the card is still 1.3k and stays at that price for days...

    4 days later card then rises to 2.5k...

    I sell all my cards at 2.5k...

    After all my cards are sold card is still 2.5k on market....


    Someone believes that means I have manipulated the market lol

    I think some people dont realise how many hundreds of thousand cards there are for some of these players on the market.

    Following your logic you have done more to manipulate the market than me every single time you have purchased a player with 85+ rating or purchased an inform card 🤷‍♂️

    Genuinely can't tell whether you're trolling or not :joy:
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited February 22
    @EA_Andy in a reply to a question I asked you a few days ago. You said that players can acquire the top card through trading rather than just playing matches.

    “ I think most people would agree that price ranges have reigned in some of the inflated prices that players were going for back before they were introduced.

    That doesn't mean that prices won't be high on some of the most sought after players. There are other ways to make coins instead of just playing games, you'll see multiple threads on the forums about how to make coins through the transfer market for example.”

    Yet here’s a guy who’s been doing exactly that and Ea have wiped his coins. Is there any chance that you can explain why he may have had action against his account? Some clarification would help, not only for the op, but it would also be useful for everyone to know what constitutes a ban or coin wipe while trading.
  • munchie63
    2974 posts Fans' Favourite
    IMO even if there are thousands of the same player on the market, and there are 150 pages of him listed, having 40 pages listed on the spin gives you some control over the market.

    I wonder just how long OP spent buying 4000 of the same player, without using a BOT and breaking T+C's.

    Plus the time to list each one of those 4000.

    as said above 'valuable infinite time'

    I can get someone buying 10 silver defenders pre sbc, but 4000 players ?

    thats extreme

    but as OP doesnt see eye to eye with me it makes no difference

    buying 4000 then moaning is, as said above, naive at best
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m absolutely fuming OP has got his coins back even though he admitted to manipulating the market through evil trading.

    Because of people like him, instead of paying 2.5k for Kepa, I had to pay 2.5k. Gross manipulation, it makes me sick
  • munchie63
    2974 posts Fans' Favourite
    erm. you mean 2.5 instead of 1.3

    nice bit of baiting though
  • PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Momus wrote: »
    I’m absolutely fuming OP has got his coins back even though he admitted to manipulating the market through evil trading.

    Because of people like him, instead of paying 2.5k for Kepa, I had to pay 2.5k. Gross manipulation, it makes me sick

    Hahaha! Brilliant
  • Alex_cr
    5341 posts Big Money Move
    So glad you got your coins back mate. I didn’t bother commenting on here while it was going on because some of it was absolute nonsense. Couple of observations though:

    1) people need to learn what market manipulation and price fixing is because clearly they haven’t a clue. So the OP bought when demand was low so price was low. He didn’t immediately relist at a higher price - that would have been an attempt at price fixing (a terrible idea with that card as there’s just so many on the market), he waited till demand was high - think buying a convertible car in the winter and selling it in summer. Guess what happens to the price?

    2) IF he’s exploited a glitch then that’s on EA. If he has then they’ve taken responsibility so good on them for that. But why anyone would wish a player to lose their coins is beyond me. That’s such a toxic attitude.
  • PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    So glad you got your coins back mate. I didn’t bother commenting on here while it was going on because some of it was absolute nonsense. Couple of observations though:

    1) people need to learn what market manipulation and price fixing is because clearly they haven’t a clue. So the OP bought when demand was low so price was low. He didn’t immediately relist at a higher price - that would have been an attempt at price fixing (a terrible idea with that card as there’s just so many on the market), he waited till demand was high - think buying a convertible car in the winter and selling it in summer. Guess what happens to the price?

    2) IF he’s exploited a glitch then that’s on EA. If he has then they’ve taken responsibility so good on them for that. But why anyone would wish a player to lose their coins is beyond me. That’s such a toxic attitude.

    Appreciate your comments dude
  • VagisilFC
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA don't want price fixers gaining huge amounts of coins and buying the best players; they want you frustrated and gambling real money on FIFA Points to open packs.
  • lippyone
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    You just back out of the screen that says you have unassigned items and it lets you buy more... The game lets you have as many unassigned items as you want

    It is exploiting a glitch, buying over 500 items of one player will likely be seen by EA as shady practice
Sign In or Register to comment.