Absolutely livid! Coins deleted from account

Comments

• DicaniosGod
    5327 posts Big Money Move
    ItsmeJose wrote: »
    You’re not getting them back, just leave it and stop bumping this annoying post!!

Let’s admit it pal, you will be bumping this ‘annoying’ post too if it was you that lost 10mill. Regardless of the situation

Maybe, but so many people get busted for being overly greedy on the market and get nothing back, why him? Greedy traders do my head in!!

• ItsmeJose
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited February 18
    ItsmeJose wrote: »
    You’re not getting them back, just leave it and stop bumping this annoying post!!

Let’s admit it pal, you will be bumping this ‘annoying’ post too if it was you that lost 10mill. Regardless of the situation

Maybe, but so many people get busted for being overly greedy on the market and get nothing back, why him? Greedy traders do my head in!!

Its just like life bro. Everyone is looking for a chance for making that few extra.
    You’re saying you would Reject that chance to make something extra? Just how the dice roll man.

He put effort in making them coins. Not like he bought them.

And for those that are saying it’s exploit. Lols. Every single success business opportunity is about exploit the market.

I think a lot here are getting a bit jelly at the mills OP had made.

• Coedi
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    U got coins back?
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    LOL

the dude joins in Dec and his only contributing posts are 'help me everyone'

great contribution to the board mate

btw nah. no sympathy in these situations.

I bet you sat on dozens of Cardiff defenders too waiting for that price increase

I didn’t even consider he might of had Cardiff players too, I stand by suspicion he’s a bad egg

The bad egg would be the person that incorrectly assumes a nasty thing about someone they do not know...

Sounds like I am not the 'bad egg'

Il sum this up for you as clearly you can’t grasp the situation you’ve abused a glitch to get 1000s of kepa.

You now don’t like the fact you’ve been punished.

Before you say it’s not a glitch try to buy a player or do anything on the companion app with more than 5 items unassigned......

Please @ me when you’ve tried the above and il take two minutes out of my day to read your apology

Go into the game... Buy lots of players... Go to unassigned pile.... Back out... EA put a message ASKING if you want to back out and deal with the items later.

EA then allow you to GO TO THE MARKET and PURCHASE more players.

If you think that is a glitch then you must be new to gaming.

If EA only allowed us to have a certain number of items unassigned then they could simply have removed the ability to buy more players when your unassigned pile is full..... They havent

If EA didnt want you to leave the unassigned page without dealing with the items... They wouldnt out a message asking you if you wanted to back out.

Your lack of comprehension will get no apology from me

Yet on the companion app it’s strictly prohibited, if it wasn’t against their terms or they feel you’ve acted within their terms of service where are your coins ?
  • JRM1984
    Justified - serves you right! It's against the rules to "buy coins"- my understanding is you are only allowed to buy FIFA points through the game and nowhere else...
  • Savage
    LOL

I bet you sat on dozens of Cardiff defenders too waiting for that price increase

I didn’t even consider he might of had Cardiff players too, I stand by suspicion he’s a bad egg

The bad egg would be the person that incorrectly assumes a nasty thing about someone they do not know...

Il sum this up for you as clearly you can’t grasp the situation you’ve abused a glitch to get 1000s of kepa.

Before you say it’s not a glitch try to buy a player or do anything on the companion app with more than 5 items unassigned......

Please @ me when you’ve tried the above and il take two minutes out of my day to read your apology

Go into the game... Buy lots of players... Go to unassigned pile.... Back out... EA put a message ASKING if you want to back out and deal with the items later.

If EA only allowed us to have a certain number of items unassigned then they could simply have removed the ability to buy more players when your unassigned pile is full..... They havent

If EA didnt want you to leave the unassigned page without dealing with the items... They wouldnt out a message asking you if you wanted to back out.

Yet on the companion app it’s strictly prohibited, if it wasn’t against their terms or they feel you’ve acted within their terms of service where are your coins ?

• Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's due to multiple accounts - happened to many I heard.
  • I share your pain, I was banned from the transfer market for selling a Scream card. Have tried appealing to Ea lots of times and also logged a complaint with BBB.
    Long and short of it, EA don't want to know. The TOS team is basically looking out for suspicious statistics and automatically banning.
  • hayhor1
    14396 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm shocked this thread is still open. Openly talking about a loophole in the system that allows users to make massive amounts of coins.......
  • MHoney1234
    8028 posts League Winner
    OP saying unassigned pile is a feature of the game not a glitch is like OJ trying on that glove

:D
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    LOL

You are talking out of your arse.
    (1) the unassigned method is not "prohibited" on any platform; it works just fine on mobile (and no, i'm not telling you how to do it)

(2) the bans are automated by a malfunctioning algorithm (or a clever coin dump -- if you work for EA and have utter disregard for the customer); you can get flagged and banned for pretty much anything. In fact, any given transaction on the market comes with a risk; the only known exception to this rule (to my knowledge) is fresh cards (new TOTW for instance) within a short span of 1-2 hours. This is how people transfer coins safely (or earn the big bucks sniping fresh cards) - EAs detection system is disabled for a short period of time in order to collect enough data to establish a price range matrix so the algorithm can evaluate dubious transactions and sanction players who deviate from it. Note: they have to temporarily disable it to avoid a deluge of false flags.

Ironically, this wild goose chase in the form of a convoluted system engineered to expunge hardcore exploiters, traders and sellers; only provides them with a safe haven and a vessel for transferring coins with impunity whilst damaging legitimate casual traders like OP in the process. EA in a nutshell.

All of you EA apologists and shills should be deeply ashamed for endorsing and white knighting this reprehensible company.
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah their algorithm to detect coin buying is appalling. I know so many who buy coins and none of them get caught.

If ea were serious about catching coin buyers all they’d need to do is hire 1 person to look for 80k bids on a 20k player, not too difficult
  • Seandimes
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA is really discouraging trading this year, since all the methods of making a lot of coins by trading put you at the risk of getting banned. If thats intended by EA or not is up to your judgement.
    If you did nothing wrong, you ll probably get your coins back, but its a long process
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    Seandimes wrote: »
    EA is really discouraging trading this year, since all the methods of making a lot of coins by trading put you at the risk of getting banned. If thats intended by EA or not is up to your judgement.
    If you did nothing wrong, you ll probably get your coins back, but its a long process

This is naive, mate. One would think that what I say next is absurd and would strike one as some troll narrative to ridicule EAs customer support, but actually the best course of action for OP is to contact G. Zaro through a twitch streamer named "RunTheFutMarket" by donating money to this guy so he will be inclined to pass on OPs case to Zaro.

Yes, it's THAT bad.
  • Springveldt
    4677 posts National Call-Up
    He bought 4,000 Kepa cards and wonders why he got banned? That's ripping the arse out of the unassigned pile glitch (which EA should really fix since their web devs have already done on the companion app). Yet again EA sending out mixed messages about the game.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    He bought 4,000 Kepa cards and wonders why he got banned? That's ripping the arse out of the unassigned pile glitch (which EA should really fix since their web devs have already done on the companion app). Yet again EA sending out mixed messages about the game.

Are you really pledging ignorance on EAs behalf when this infamous method has been in circulation for years? Cut the crap.
  • Seandimes

Yea like I said, if you do smth like this, you should know that theres a high risk of getting banned. I doubt it as anything to do with the unassigned pile, it just looks like coin buying. I also doubt thats the whole story, but thats besides the point.

EA just need to clearly state what is and isnt allowed on the market. Last FIFA I made a lot of coins buy selling cards to lazy buyers. Buy at normal market price, list at double the price. Got my coins reset for that and a transfer market ban that got eventually lifted. Same thing probably happend to OP.

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

LOL

(1) the unassigned method is not "prohibited" on any platform; it works just fine on mobile (and no, i'm not telling you how to do it)

(2) the bans are automated by a malfunctioning algorithm (or a clever coin dump -- if you work for EA and have utter disregard for the customer); you can get flagged and banned for pretty much anything. In fact, any given transaction on the market comes with a risk; the only known exception to this rule (to my knowledge) is fresh cards (new TOTW for instance) within a short span of 1-2 hours. This is how people transfer coins safely (or earn the big bucks sniping fresh cards) - EAs detection system is disabled for a short period of time in order to collect enough data to establish a price range matrix so the algorithm can evaluate dubious transactions and sanction players who deviate from it. Note: they have to temporarily disable it to avoid a deluge of false flags.

Ironically, this wild goose chase in the form of a convoluted system engineered to expunge hardcore exploiters, traders and sellers; only provides them with a safe haven and a vessel for transferring coins with impunity whilst damaging legitimate casual traders like OP in the process. EA in a nutshell.

All of you EA apologists and shills should be deeply ashamed for endorsing and white knighting this reprehensible company.

Sorry I’m what sense am I talking out my arse, I know the WORK AROUND for it so this isn’t a oooo please tell me.

I have plenty of trade profit this year all without trying manipulate the market and without abusing a GLITCH. Currently it stands at 15m with 4.5m of that being over the last two months. So forgive me for rustling your Jim’s pal but I’m of the opinion he took a risk and he’s now facing the consequences. Do I think he’s been unlucky to be the selected one probably.

Every big trader on social media has said what a risk it is and it’s a very suspect method and a risk most won’t take.

As for ea apologists let me know when you stop lining their pockets with your purchase each year

• Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    At the end of the day, when you can spend hundreds of pounds and pack Kagawa as your best player, I think people are perfectly entitled to abuse whatever glitch necessary to make coins especially when it has no impact on the market whatsoever

Blame EAs greed
  • Springveldt
    4677 posts National Call-Up

Are you really pledging ignorance on EAs behalf when this infamous method has been in circulation for years? Cut the crap.
    Ignorance? No. Laziness? Yes.

Simple fact is if you don't want banned then don't try your best to look like an autobuyer. Instead of buying 4,000 of the same card maybe he should have spread that around and bought other 83's as well?

EA not fixing the bug in game but fixing it in the companion app sends out mixed signals. Are you allowed to store more than 5 on the unassigned pile without getting into trouble?
  • Seandimes

Simple fact is if you don't want banned then don't try your best to look like an autobuyer. Instead of buying 4,000 of the same card maybe he should have spread that around and bought other 83's as well?

EA not fixing the bug in game but fixing it in the companion app sends out mixed signals. Are you allowed to store more than 5 on the unassigned pile without getting into trouble?

I am 99% sure OPs ban had absolutely nothing to do with the unassigned glitch. Its just that buying a large quantity of the same card, and relasing them all in a short period on the market, is a sure way to get yourself banned. Especially when we are not talking about 100s, but thousands of cards.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

Yea like I said, if you do smth like this, you should know that theres a high risk of getting banned. I doubt it as anything to do with the unassigned pile, it just looks like coin buying. I also doubt thats the whole story, but thats besides the point.

EA just need to clearly state what is and isnt allowed on the market. Last FIFA I made a lot of coins buy selling cards to lazy buyers. Buy at normal market price, list at double the price. Got my coins reset for that and a transfer market ban that got eventually lifted. Same thing probably happend to OP.

Probably the most sensible post in the thread
  • lIlIlIlIlIl

If they haven't fixed something this major that have allowed people to store and hoard in excess of 10k cards for years, then CLEARLY they have no issue with it and labeling it a "glitch" is an inappropriate misnomer with a fraudulent connotation.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    LOL

Sorry I’m what sense am I talking out my arse, I know the WORK AROUND for it so this isn’t a oooo please tell me.

I have plenty of trade profit this year all without trying manipulate the market and without abusing a GLITCH. Currently it stands at 15m with 4.5m of that being over the last two months. So forgive me for rustling your Jim’s pal but I’m of the opinion he took a risk and he’s now facing the consequences. Do I think he’s been unlucky to be the selected one probably.

Every big trader on social media has said what a risk it is and it’s a very suspect method and a risk most won’t take.

As for ea apologists let me know when you stop lining their pockets with your purchase each year

He took a risk for what?! Legitimately trading using an unconvential method that has been in the game for years in order to earn a buck? Alright then.
  • Seandimes
    edited February 18
    LOL

He took a risk for what?! Legitimately trading using an unconvential method that has been in the game for years in order to earn a buck? Alright then.

The risk he took was using a method that looks a lot like coin buying. If you do this in such huge quantities, it is almost a sure thing you get flagged by the algorythm. If you get to the point where an EA employee actually takes a look at his transactions, the ban will probably be lifted, if the story is true. The problem is just to get to that point.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    LOL

The risk he took was using a method that looks a lot like coin buying. If you do this in such huge quantities, it is almost a sure thing you get banned.

Which says more about EAs half-assed system in place rather than a casual traders' proclivity to earn coins. But I have already touched on that; the whole point of this being a convenient coin sink for EA and discouragement from trading in order to force people into buying FIFA points. There is nothing wrong with massinvesting but everything wrong with EA.

Sadly so many people go to great lengths to catch a whiff of EA's backside.
  • Seandimes
    LOL

The risk he took was using a method that looks a lot like coin buying. If you do this in such huge quantities, it is almost a sure thing you get banned.

Which says more about EAs half-assed system in place rather than a casual traders' proclivity to earn coins. But I have already touched on that; the whole point of this being a convenient coin sink for EA and discouragement from trading in order to force people into buying FIFA points. There is nothing wrong with massinvesting but everything wrong with EA.

First of, if you buy and sell 4000 of the same card in a couple days, you are hardly a casual trader. Otherwise I mostly agree with you, part of the system EA has in place is definitely to discourage people from trading, and its shameful.
    BUT that doesnt change the fact that if you do smth like op, it means knowingly taking a high risk of getting your account banned, no matter if thats actually fair.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    edited February 18
    LOL

First of, if you buy and sell 4000 of the same card in a couple days, you are hardly a casual trader. Otherwise I mostly agree with you, part of the system EA has in place is definitely to discourage people from trading, and its shameful.
    BUT that doesnt change the fact that if you do smth like op, it means knowingly taking a high risk of getting your account banned, no matter if thats actually fair.

The volume is irrelevant; you can buy 40, 400 or 4000 and get screwed (especially if you happen to buy from one source mostly). I mean obviously, the more you do it the greater the "risk". But the whole point is, there shouldn't be a "risk" in the first place. The most appalling thing though, is the entrenched negligence and red tape around customer support. All those steps i mentioned to get your ban lifted is a necessity, as the only thing you'll get from the automated customer support is a barrage of copy-pasted nonsense.

P.S

Just an example; I bought 1000 Richarlisons back in December. Luckily I was aware of all the traps and the tricks to circumvent their algorithm; so I took my sweet time, never bought more than a few cards from one seller, never bought out a stock that went for 1k higher than the current price (it's another trap).

How the hell do you expect a casual trader to know all that (and more) without getting unjustly punished a few times with no recourse to boot. It's asinine.
  • JRM1984
    The guy bought 4000 of a single card - I would class having his coins wiped as "stupid tax".