TSpiers1UK
489 posts An Exciting Prospect
697-FF2-BE-F46-B-4773-AB01-85-E73619-E51-A.jpg

Comments

• SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »
    697-FF2-BE-F46-B-4773-AB01-85-E73619-E51-A.jpg

So instead they basically made all the rest of icon sbc 500K more expensive no wonder they never release any icon sbc people want
  • Wonder what we have to pay on top, when we submit our Prime into the Moment SBC...
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    Where does it stop though, I mean you could do the Prime Moments and then a week later an Elite Moment Icon comes out. They screw over their fans and then win them back with an SBC. They rely on our greed for new shiny cards.
  • Eroberto
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Luca0310 wrote: »
    Wonder what we have to pay on top, when we submit our Prime into the Moment SBC...

My guess is the full requirement of the SBC. We won’t be getting any discounts whatsoever from this greedy company.
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Literally hate them, no need for this sh*t
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    With TOTS 2 mo or so away whats the point now? I think i'm officially done with FUT and that's not an over reaction so sick of this shady company with how they handle Fifa and Battlefield these days.
  • xFATAL wrote: »
    With TOTS 2 mo or so away whats the point now? I think i'm officially done with FUT and that's not an over reaction so sick of this shady company with how they handle Fifa and Battlefield these days.

I'm not buying 20. This year has been a complete shambles...it's like the blind leading the blind
  • xFATAL wrote: »
    With TOTS 2 mo or so away whats the point now? I think i'm officially done with FUT and that's not an over reaction so sick of this shady company with Fifa and Battlefield.

Same, feels like an arcade game atm. Thousand different colored cards, players that are seen as POTENTIAL stars getting toty upgrades, some random promos like headliners to grab some more cash and now even PRIME Icons get informs. And there's more ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to come...
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahaha this is hilarious. These * need canned bro. They are embarrassing the franchise
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2019
    Team full of 90+’s incoming... half you have heard of the other half “may be stars” haha so done with fifa

Comeback to me when you get in touch reality EA. 40 colored cards and 50 90+ overalls are disgusting