New No Loss Glitch!

I play on PC, so that might be why...but I just went 1-0 up in the 2nd minute...guy paused then quit. Nothing new there.

However, the game delayed a little then a message came up saying "my result is currently under review".

No win, no loss. Weird. No game played either.

Is my result REALLY under review and if so how do I get the W? I have video evidence of this if needed.

Comments

• Glupi86
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Is my result REALLY under review and if so how do I get the W? .

:D :(
  • Glupi86 wrote: »

Is my result REALLY under review and if so how do I get the W? .

:D :(

What is so funny? I've seen plenty of rage quits in my time, but I've NEVER seen this message...What does it mean?
  • Glupi86
    sorry. ou will not receive the win
  • Aguy9916
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 15
    Against my best instincts I'm going to give you sensible answer 😁.

The disconnect was neither players fault, likely at EAs end... in this instance th match is just void, no result, no game logged.
  • Glupi86
    Aguy9916 wrote: »

The disconnect was neither players fault, likely at EAs end... in this instance th match is just void, no result, no game logged.

but the bad thing is sometimes if u losing the match u got a loss :neutral: even if 1x0 and only 5 min played.
    hapnd to me last WL
  • Aguy9916 wrote: »

I go 1-0 up in the 2nd minute against a guy who had defenders up front, silver players, no chemistry etc...he then pauses it and quits and the fault was at EA's end?

Actually, you're right. The fault is EA's releasing this pile of garbage. Every patch there is suddenly new glitches etc.

My 2nd game today was against a guy using a trainer. I was playing the AI, he wasn't controlling at all. His players had no arrows above their heads and it was clear it was a game against the AI. I won, but still, EA condone cheating whilst trying to empty wallets.
  • TheFaries_77
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had a similar experience a few week ago in weekend league, winning 3 or 4 -1 the guy quit in the 92 minute, get the 'game under review' message. No win, No DNF message, but counted as a game played. To make things worse I ended that weekend 1 win away from G2 which would have been my highest finish.
  • CharlieC
    5365 posts Big Money Move
    I had a similar experience a few week ago in weekend league, winning 3 or 4 -1 the guy quit in the 92 minute, get the 'game under review' message. No win, No DNF message, but counted as a game played. To make things worse I ended that weekend 1 win away from G2 which would have been my highest finish.

You would still have been disappointed with G2 rewards so.....