Tired of obvious cheating on Squad Battles

EvenAFire
131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Its 1 and a half year since Squad Battles was introduced to fifa. And on PC every week you see top 100 leaderboard with a several scores that are unhuman. Now i saw something interesting online today. People have been using a cheat to take controll over the opponents side.

Dear EA please fix Squad battles on PC. It is a good game mode for casual gamers who dont want to play against online opponent, but ruined by score cheaters.

Comments

• sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy scores of the top 100 in PC in way higher than those of the consoles. Is it possible to confirm if at least some of these guys are cheating?
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2019
    I'd be surprised if any of the top 100 on PC are legit players, last time I checked it was mathematically impossible to reach it with anything below a full set of wins on Ultimate difficulty.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    At least top 50 are all cheaters, Nr. 1 ps4 player on SB wouldn't be in it.

I won all games on legendary and i'm 5k behind top 100 guy currently.
  • maksi
    edited February 2019
    Well i'm wrong, Nr. 1 on PS4 would be Nr. 32 on PC.
  • Springveldt
    6958 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    maksi wrote: »
    At least top 50 are all cheaters, Nr. 1 ps4 player on SB wouldn't be in it.
    I won all games on legendary and i'm 5k behind top 100 guy currently.
    Top 50 have all been cheats all year. For most of the year the whole top 50 had more points than the #1 on PS4 and Xbox.

I'd guess at least 80% of the top 100 are cheats, it's not even worth attempting Top 100 unless you can win every game 5-0 against Legendary.

Even the Elite 1 points are stupidly high compared to consoles (or was when I played SB at the start). It's not really worth the effort either.

The fact that the cheater takes control of the AI team and scores own goals and EA can't even figure out that someone is winning every game due to that is frankly embarrassing.
  • maksi
    edited February 2019
    They don't have to score own goals (that would be suspicious, squad battles are tracked online by EA), they just let AI do it and switch before game ends.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    How would you know they are cheating? Maybe they have "unhuman" qualities to beat the AI on Ultimate levels, at this stage, I don't think I will be able to beat a team rated 80+ on Ultimate. But, I'm slowing getting there. My normal levels are PRO, but have been starting to dip into the WC and Legendary AI more and more occasions, this is how you learn.

By the way, I'm a PS4 owner....but it still should be the same for all platforms
  • Springveldt
    edited February 2019
    Pooter wrote: »
    How would you know they are cheating? Maybe they have "unhuman" qualities to beat the AI on Ultimate levels, at this stage, I don't think I will be able to beat a team rated 80+ on Ultimate. But, I'm slowing getting there. My normal levels are PRO, but have been starting to dip into the WC and Legendary AI more and more occasions, this is how you learn.

By the way, I'm a PS4 owner....but it still should be the same for all platforms
    Yes, they aren’t cheating there are just 50 guys on PC who are better than every console player. :neutral:

PC top scores have been over 150K all year.

I can beat the AI on Legendary 38 games out of 40 but I tried Ultimate twice, lost 7-0 and 6-1.

If you are playing on Pro just now, trust me you will get destroyed by Ultimate.
  • EvenAFire

If you compare PS4 vs PC pc points are way higher. Last week it was 30 000 points higher on PC number 1 than Xbox and PS4. this happens every week. If it was legit then somebody would manages to get the same amount of points on Xbox and PS4. Fun fact last year there was a glitch used on PS4 where people got the Ultimate AI to get red cards so they would win by a 3-0 forfeit. The points they got was the highest on PS4 which i belive was around 142 000. Still over 10 000 behind PC. There is no way that the skill gap on PC is so much higher on than other consoles.
  • maksi
    edited February 2019
    How would you know they are cheating?
    Because there are 50 players on PC who have more points than nr. 1 on PS4, which has like 20x more players???

• maksi
    On Ultimate every ai team has 99 rated players (even if it's bronze), that's why is so hard to beat, let alone 5-0
  • Pooter

Yes, they aren’t cheating there are just 50 guys on PC who are better than every console player. :neutral:

I can beat the AI on Legendary 38 games out of 40 but I tried Ultimate twice, lost 7-0 and 6-1.

If you are playing on Pro just now, trust me you will get destroyed by Ultimate.

Perhaps the reason why you’re losing 7-0 and 6-0 is because your tactics aren’t right for that level. I know at times my tactics can’t beat the AI. I guess you have to try something different to beat it

Next week after tonight’s deadline, I win’t be play Squad with same intesity as I have for the last 5 months, but will try Ultimate level on teams rated 80-84
  • maksi
    edited February 2019
    but will try Ultimate level on teams rated 80-84
    rating doesn't matter on Ultimate, every team is 99 rated

unless you don't have 90+ team don't even bother
  • Pooter
    maksi wrote: »
    but will try Ultimate level on teams rated 80-84
    rating doesn't matter on Ultimate, every team is 99 rated

unless you don't have 90+ team don't even bother

Not true. I have beaten a team rated 60 5-0
  • Springveldt

Perhaps the reason why you’re losing 7-0 and 6-0 is because your tactics aren’t right for that level. I know at times my tactics can’t beat the AI. I guess you have to try something different to beat it

Next week after tonight’s deadline, I win’t be play Squad with same intesity as I have for the last 5 months, but will try Ultimate level on teams rated 80-84
    It's nothing to do with tactics, it's the fact that every team you play on Ultimate has their players boosted to 99 overall.

Last time I tried Ultimate was before the patch and all the AI did was tiki-taka then smash timed finished rockets into the top bin from all angles. Haven't played it since the patch but I'm sure it will be the same.

It's just not possible to beat it scoring 5 every game for 44 games like the top players have without cheating.
  • maksi
    Not true. I have beaten a team rated 60 5-0
    check player ratings ingame

• Don't let this bother you. It is hack. I have discovered the forum from where they get free and payed hacks for all fifa games. Top 100 are all hackers. I meet some of them in division rivals and they play with legacy mode on and all players have inginite stamina an 99 ovr. Even if the team is mediocre. I repeat. I found the forum from where they get this hack. I have even tested it on a friend's PC. It is legit and working.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13151 posts Has That Special Something
    xttrust wrote: »
    I have even tested it on a friend's PC. It is legit and working.

:smirk: 200 IQ
  • hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    xttrust wrote: »
    Don't let this bother you. It is hack. I have discovered the forum from where they get free and payed hacks for all fifa games. Top 100 are all hackers. I meet some of them in division rivals and they play with legacy mode on and all players have inginite stamina an 99 ovr. Even if the team is mediocre. I repeat. I found the forum from where they get this hack. I have even tested it on a friend's PC. It is legit and working.

You clearly have a low IQ, but don't start to flame with things you don't know just to prove a point.

OVR 99 and infinite stamina in game don't work on this Fifa 19.

After 5 years, EA finally managed to protect 1 single thing. :dizzy:

• maksi
    edited February 2019
    Legacy defending still work? I swear some players just track and tackle my players automatically.
  • BeerBaron
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ya the PC rankings in Squad Battles is basically EA advertising cheats. You would think with all the money the make from letting kids gamble they would at least invest some of it back into the game but I guess that's not how EA rolls.
    It's not even only the top 50, you have to look at points per game there are ppl cheating in the 90-100 ranks too they just don't play every squad battle.
    They could at least throw out the obvious cheaters with 3k+ pointes per game and release a real ranking that would prbly take 10 minutes of work but I guess they can't justify taking that much time when they could invest that time in selling more FP.
  • paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    wow, i thank that i am such a bad player. i won some of such games on ultimate difficulty and it was very very hard. and 2-0 maximum. so supposed that someone can win all of them for 4-0 or something like that to get near 3300-3400 points every game. probably I was wrond and not so bad
  • EvenAFire
    paatro wrote: »
    wow, i thank that i am such a bad player. i won some of such games on ultimate difficulty and it was very very hard. and 2-0 maximum. so supposed that someone can win all of them for 4-0 or something like that to get near 3300-3400 points every game. probably I was wrond and not so bad

If you manage to beat Ultimate you are not bad but very good.
    Hats of to that. I play legendary myself :(
    Hopefully Someone from EA will look into this and finally stop those who is clearly cheating because if you can win against ultimate legit. You will still have no chance against those who are not legit.

Cheating on SB is one of the most obvious biggest unfair raking on PC.
    Its time to make PC Squad Battles FAIR PLAY!
  • maksi
    What's even worse they make average points needed for ranking elite also much higher than on consoles.
  • BeerBaron
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 2019
    Will never happen EA just doesn't care especially not about PC players. They are too busy counting money no time to ban the obvious cheaters.

Honestly if they are too lazy to ban those cheaters they could at least just take the point thresholds from consoles and give everyone who is above those the rewards they would get on consoles that would prbly take one hour of their time.

Who knows maybe they are selling those hacks themselves to make a little on the side xD
  • paatro
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    BeerBaron wrote: »
    Will never happen EA just doesn't care especially not about PC players. They are too busy counting money no time to ban the obvious cheaters.

Honestly if they are too lazy to ban those cheaters they could at least just take the point thresholds from consoles and give everyone who is above those the rewards they would get on consoles that would prbly take one hour of their time.

Who knows maybe they are selling those hacks themselves to make a little on the side xD

this week I were very lucky and won all of my games with 2300 points average (so only once or twice it were 1 goal difference, usually 4-5 goals) and I am still more than 3000 points away from top 100. I just want to see their results and how do they play. they had to get 200 points every game more FOR LAST PLACE in top 100. It is absolutely possible only if play usually on ultimate difficulty but I think it is impossible. and it should be big wins. and once again it is last place. i think just take a look from EA will be enough to understand that it is impossible. but they just don't care. on PS 20-30x more users, on xbox even more. unfortunately.

and sorry for my English if it is bad, I am not from english speaking area.
  • maksi
    edited March 2019
    Top 1 on PS4/XB1 with 20x more players wouldn't be in the top 30 on PC, it's cheaters galore, i would be suprised if anyone in top 100 is legit player.

Though last year i was in top 100 last few months but it was much easier to score against AI on legendary.

I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't also raise amount of points needed for every ranking.
  • cjonesdnb
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When youre challenging on legendary and ultimate, what is your squad rating? Im starting to see 88-90 rated teams on sb and they are no joke
  • maksi
    edited March 2019
    I had two 91 rated teams in one turn few days ago.

I think the more you win you will get probably higher rated teams.