Should I sell my 91 Eusebio now?

Kyranst
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
I know everyone’s price is tanking hard because of the rumoured base icon sbc in the coding but would this have an effect on middle icons and also upper tier icons?

Took a break from fifa for about two weeks haven’t really kept up with the market. Anyone got advice on what to do? Bought him for 2.4 he’s currently 2.1 :(

Comments

• DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Base icons will drop hard. I will smash that base icon sbc and try my luck.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    If base Eusebio drop in price, middle one gonna follow for sure, cuz base one more valued than middle
  • Futfanatic
    15928 posts World Class
    Kyranst wrote: »
    I know everyone’s price is tanking hard because of the rumoured base icon sbc in the coding but would this have an effect on middle icons and also upper tier icons?

Took a break from fifa for about two weeks haven’t really kept up with the market. Anyone got advice on what to do? Bought him for 2.4 he’s currently 2.1 :(

Honestly? These usable base icons are very overpriced. If I take R90 as a comparable, his price last year wasn't affected as much as the others by the base icon sbc. However, he did continue to drop down slowly over the next few weeks. If it was me, I'd sell.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    DadBod wrote: »
    Base icons will drop hard. I will smash that base icon sbc and try my luck.

But they are untradeable. Prices can drop because of coin suck, not because of oversupply.
  • Kyranst
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Antiseen wrote: »
    If base Eusebio drop in price, middle one gonna follow for sure, cuz base one more valued than middle

Damn that’s true forgot about that, looks like I’m selling him then.