Is this team too attacking?

IAIK7
1511 posts Play-Off Hero
Thinking about building this team however, I'm a bit concerned that it would leave me vulnerable at the back. Anybody care to give some feedback on the team?

20190214-192203.jpg

Comments

• Empyrium7
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    if you play 5 ATB, then no it's fine. maybe replace Nedved with a CDM or a CM with good defending stats
  • TSpiers1UK
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 14
    I run 5221 and have a box to box and a stay back as my 2 CDMs, however I’m thinking of changing to 2 box to box as I want more attack and in this game anyone can tackle
  • Heshyooo
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    5 at the back.. no thanks
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    “Too attacking” 🙄 state of this game makes me sick.

You have 5atb your team is fine. Who cares if its too attacking. Game is supposed to be about scoring goals not being afraid to score goals because it puts your AI out of position
  • AFC_95
    8683 posts League Winner
    Given the state of this game it doesn't matter who you have at CM. All you need to do is get them to run into someone and you'll get the ball.
  • IAIK7
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    if you play 5 ATB, then no it's fine. maybe replace Nedved with a CDM or a CM with good defending stats
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Given the state of this game it doesn't matter who you have at CM. All you need to do is get them to run into someone and you'll get the ball.

I feel that Nedved (with shadow) and Hamsik would be decent enough tackles of the ball. I can always instruct them to come back on defence. Nedved if there as he only cost me 300k to do and he's too good for the bench imo.
  • IAIK7
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    “Too attacking” 🙄 state of this game makes me sick.

You have 5atb your team is fine. Who cares if its too attacking. Game is supposed to be about scoring goals not being afraid to score goals because it puts your AI out of position

I hear you. But I'd rather win games. But I guess with 5 atb I am covered.
  • dabeags
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    5 ATB is where its at as long as you using your WBs in attack.

Personally, I'd drop Nedved and Pele and get TOTY Kante and some other striker. TOTY Kante is unfair at CM in a 5 ATB formtion. He always comes racing back to steal the ball while your opponent is trying to build up play/counter. Plus his TOTY card is a good attacking option as well.
  • DevineAaron
    73 posts Park Captain
    That's your team 0.0. Don't think you ever need to worry about losing.
  • IAIK7
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's your team 0.0. Don't think you ever need to worry about losing.

I'm an average player so I'll definately lose matches. I've just been playing 4231(2) for so long that I fancied a change.