Controversial in these parts...

Alex_cr
4811 posts National Call-Up
I’m expecting to get shot down for this but the last 2 nights gameplay has been really quite good!

0 lag, no button delay, passes going where I want them to, no missing stupidly easy chances!

Where is the Fifa I know and hate 😂😂

Anyway, anyone else?

Comments

• Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    I agree the gameplay has been significantly better, however there are a few reasons - namely a lot of people aren’t playing the game due to either the patch or champions league games being on.

Div rivals thresholds are much lower this week than normal, and this time last week there were 10 million live transfer items on PS4. Right now there are 2.5million.

If there’s no server traffic, I’d say it’s safe to say it’s going to be better for those that are playing.

I will disagree on passing though - it’s still awful.
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve not had problems with it either, occasional lag but not enough to get fussed about. Hopefully this continues and there is some consistency with gameplay
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because there is only 150 people playing the game 🤣

But no, it really has been better.
  • Alex_cr
    4811 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 14
    Gainzy wrote: »
    I agree the gameplay has been significantly better, however there are a few reasons - namely a lot of people aren’t playing the game due to either the patch or champions league games being on.

Div rivals thresholds are much lower this week than normal, and this time last week there were 10 million live transfer items on PS4. Right now there are 2.5million.

If there’s no server traffic, I’d say it’s safe to say it’s going to be better for those that are playing.

I will disagree on passing though - it’s still awful.

Crikey, you’re right. Normally 20k for rank 1 isn’t it?
  • Aguy9916
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Today was amazing for me I even did a post about it myself...14 clear, fast and flowing games I thoroughly enjoyed every one. Long may it last 😂
  • Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where are you guys from... the lag has been horrible for me the past two days?
  • IamLeeroy
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pila4life wrote: »
    Where are you guys from... the lag has been horrible for me the past two days?

I reside in the EA HQ, so I guess that explains my brilliant connection 😎
  • Leessa
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive played about 20 games the last 2 days and won 2. Was Div 3 about to drop into Div 5...its the worst gameplay ive ever experienced in any fifa bar none. Admittedly i dont think its lag as opposed to just fifa being fifa lol
  • holdenwait
    55368 posts National Treasure
    I never really have connection problems (North America servers), most of the time connection wise gameplay is smooth. my record has improved greatly in the last 2 months day by day, so it's all good. just wanna see the winter upgrades now
  • Safk001
    812 posts Semi-Pro
    UK here and agreed it’s been pretty good all week.
  • IAIK7
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    Mine has been very good since they did the patch addressing the connection. I'm in the UK btw.
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    I gotta say I got smother faster play in div rivals last night only problem was I couldn’t play it as it was like every player on speed lol
    Just when u get used to playing slow non responsive games we get this 😂😱😱