Just played PES

liamano123
329 posts An Exciting Prospect
Genuinely love the game every aspect of my club is incredible. Until I go into a game and I’d rather load up this is football 2003. It’s laughable how people think ea will ever change when there main competitor has no pride in there game

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    5885 posts Big Money Move
    Mind giving some specifics. I play both. I think PES is excellent. With far superior gameplay.
  • Inutiles FC
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Me too I think pes is slightly better
  • liamano123
    It’s like playing a old fifa title. Over the top through balls are guided missile. No actual physics to the ball it’s just guided. I’m not saying I like either but fifa is far superior as it’s smooth af. If I could have pes concept of my club with FIFA’s gameplay then geeze I’d be so happy
  • liamano123
    Mind giving some specifics. I play both. I think PES is excellent. With far superior gameplay.

Can I ask why you think this is intrigued
  • TheTataGuy
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    PES offline is great, but online the game is WAY to unresponisve and the tackling is used what they used in the year 2005....
  • liamano123
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    PES offline is great, but online the game is WAY to unresponisve and the tackling is used what they used in the year 2005....

May be why I was struggling. Played like 3 games and the best gameplay doesn’t even scratch FIFA’s worst.
  • TheTataGuy
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    liamano123 wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

May be why I was struggling. Played like 3 games and the best gameplay doesn’t even scratch FIFA’s worst.

They call Fifa AI defening, but with PES you just hold A and let the defender run to the ball and tackle you, and sometimes you can dribble past them and sometimes you cant, i really tried PES 19 this year, but online is just unplayable
  • Just watched a demo vid on YouTube,, cut / start scenes all looked pretty decent,,, then the game started and it reminded me of pre fifa 10 lol. Its only £16 as well on cdkeys for pc version,,,, might get it just for **** and giggles lol
  • Does it still have controller options that maps the fifa config,,, otherwise i would be all over the place
  • TheTataGuy
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does it still have controller options that maps the fifa config,,, otherwise i would be all over the place

Yes