90 Thierry Henry

LuckyMagician
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Looking at getting him as my first icon for the year. I’ve heard mixed reviews the negatives being his low aggression, balance and agility apparently isn’t great. I don’t have a really good team so I’m not hard to please. who can talk me in or out of this card?

Comments

• Lkane
    950 posts Professional
    Looking at getting him as my first icon for the year. I’ve heard mixed reviews the negatives being his low aggression, balance and agility apparently isn’t great. I don’t have a really good team so I’m not hard to please. who can talk me in or out of this card?

He’s not that great tbh I genuinely preferred overmars and he’s half the price
  • Moose Factory
    4071 posts National Call-Up
    Really depends on the formation I think. I used his 90 for a bit and he would go completely missing for some games. But in a 4-3-3 is where I found him the most effective. Who would you have around him?
  • LuckyMagician
    Really depends on the formation I think. I used his 90 for a bit and he would go completely missing for some games. But in a 4-3-3 is where I found him the most effective. Who would you have around him?

He will play as a right striker in a 4-3-1-2 partnering flashback tevez. Do you think he would suit that position better?

Other notable players around him would be rttf mhikitarian at CAM and Pogba, future stars guendouzi and de Jong as the theee cms
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up

He will play as a right striker in a 4-3-1-2 partnering flashback tevez. Do you think he would suit that position better?

Other notable players around him would be rttf mhikitarian at CAM and Pogba, future stars guendouzi and de Jong as the theee cms

90 Henry is better at CAM with a sniper chem. You need to upgrade his agility
  • LuckyMagician

90 Henry is better at CAM with a sniper chem. You need to upgrade his agility

I need a right hand striker, one that can at least weak link with my tevez and the rest of my squad. Can you recommend any other icons at a similar price? Need to have above average passing
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    88 Raul or maybe Butra?
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    He has 88 agility 🤔 balance isn't great though.

I think I'd go with Nedved as a winger or CAM tbh.
  • Dalebert
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nedved is boss
  • FrankFrank
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nedved for sure.