To easy for me

So i have been playing loads of games recently and i have been winning alot of games and its really boring for me cus i got like 60% in the control of the ball and around 20 shots in 1 game and like 5 goals, not the best % of shooting xD
But i dont find it funny to play online season anymore...
Is it possible i will get harder opponents even tho im just division 7 atm and people are terrible?

I had a pause with the game for like a month and had like 5 losses in a row and now im back and i dont get anyone as equal as me, been drawing few games just cus im sometimes dumb and do not think.....
I would love to get an ansewr and more how i can get better opponents even tho im just division 7 and i wanna quit with fifa now cus its soooo boring of winning every game...
//CT

Comments

• malky
    78 posts Park Captain
    I just beat you 9-0 what you on about😂😂
  • malky wrote: »
    I just beat you 9-0 what you on about😂😂

When did you?
    I never played against you, my PSN id is XCTR0X and not CTR3X lmao
  • Ronaldinho999
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bro div7 for real ? Why dont you come back after playing in div1, u wont get harder players tho, just those who abuse the mechanics making a fifa game look like nothing about real football
  • mmm1080
    64 posts Park Captain
    Complaining about the level in the lower divisions? Do you play Seasons for 1st time?
  • WelshWizard
    68 posts Park Captain
    This got to be a troll right..... if not wise up and get out of Div 7 if your good enough.

"its soooo boring of winning every game" "im just division 7 and had like 5 losses in a row"