EA Scripting / Algorithm

DarkMac
76 posts Park Captain
EA ... is there a way to find another algorithm for seasons? I mean... few winning in a row and you set me against a player that I know it has way lower skills than me... and you boost everything for him and you lower down everything on my side... my players are sleeping... they can barely run and he can score from every position. Really you can find any other algorithm ????

Comments

• Ronaldinho999
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just do like the rest of us, play 2 games and call it a day
  • DarkMac
    76 posts Park Captain
    So you are saying this strategy works? :|
  • malky
    78 posts Park Captain
    Just give us an equal game.....if I get beat by the better player then fair enough...When my skill level gets to certain figure I know I'm going on a unbelievable losing streak....when my skill level drops to a certain figure I know I'm going on a winning streak๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚....don't get me started on FUT champs....the scripting in that game mode is so obvious I get embarrassed for EA๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • DarkMac
    76 posts Park Captain
    "if I get beat by the better player then fair enough" - Totally agree... that`s the problem, I don`t think that there are people here who can not raise the hat in front of a better player. But the way EA tries to limit the skills of a player is really awful.
  • Digs1977
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 19
    Just had a losing streak, my players couldnโ€™t pass, run, tackle. It was weird after Winning well over the last two days๐Ÿค”