45th & 90th minute goals

Byrnzie28
1862 posts Fans' Favourite
Are these still an obvious issue in this crap game? I didn't buy Fifa 19 but am curious as 90% of goals I concede occur at these times, when my defence disappears and the opposing teams goes into Ultimate mode.

I play mostly offline, so not sure if this happens as frequently in online modes.

Also, is it still a bannable offence to merely mention this glaringly obvious issue?

Comments

• Riftydogg1
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Personally for me it's all BS. Yes I concede and score in the 45th and 90+ but it's few and far between. If I'm winning with 10 mins to go, on comes ultra defend and happy days
  • Byrnzie28
    1862 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2019
    Riftydogg1 wrote: »
    Personally for me it's all BS. Yes I concede and score in the 45th and 90+ but it's few and far between. If I'm winning with 10 mins to go, on comes ultra defend and happy days

It's not BS. The other day I conceded 13 goals in a one week period of Squad Battles, and 9 of those goals came in either the 45th or 90th minute. This is the norm.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    Riftydogg1 wrote: »

It's not BS. The other day I conceded 13 goals in a one week period of Squad Battles, and 9 of those goals came in either the 45th or 90th minute. This is the norm.

You state 90% of your conceded goals are in injury time, yet you say 9 of 13.... which is around 70% 🤔🤨

If someone is losing they will press for a goal in the closing moments, so it's no surprise 30% of goals happen in injury time
  • Riftydogg1
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    SB just seems to be the computer fcuks with you cos it can.
  • Neal1982
    1136 posts Professional
    For me, it is on rivals and stoppage time going much longer that advertised, such as playing till 50 minutes when only 2 or 3 minutes of stoppage time. Low and behold if the opponent gets near your box, they score, like Sterling out jumping TOTY Varane..
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    Keep hold of the ball during those times. And you can take riskier shots too. That way you're scoring the late goals rather than conceding