A 11 GAME CECH REVIEW

Cadey 5
10395 posts Has That Special Something
edited February 12
123d4ac3-7767-43f2-892d-3b7c526e8a0c_Thumbnail.PNG
80e118ca-079f-405c-8974-a77c1ec6c027_Thumbnail.PNG

Been trying to get the Weekly FUTSWAP player in D2 winning whilst scoring with a Brazilian yes it took me 11 games to win 4 don't @ me, form was W4 L3 D4 if anyone cares.

As a lot of you may be considering signing him I figured i would give my pennies worth of opinion.

Value for coins 7/10
The highest GK I can compare him too is Courtios due to being first owner, however I did't feel any worse having Cech in goal in fact almost more confident his price on FUTBIN is 105k and I would't pay that when you could get DDG who you will already know what you are getting.

If you have some untradables like me though and you can get him for a cut price for the club you have (please don't debate opportunity cost here) then I would say he is worth it.

Coming off the line for through balls/one v one 6.5/10
Fairly quick off the line the problem I actually found with him was when he goes to smoother the ball at a players feet his animation seems to take a age compared to other keepers.

Coming for crosses 5/10
Sometimes he will spend the game coming for everything other times he won't leave his line if someone was passed out on the pitch, luckily this was't a huge issue for me as we all know how good VVD is in the air, but if you are someone running shorter CBs and you face a lot of crosses he may not be the keeper for you.

Shot stopping inside the box 8/10

Yes I know I moved the keeper in this clip not sure why i normally don't touch them, but I found his stopping off shots really good especially the cross body first time ones I am not good enough at this game to compete with most of the people in D2 so he really did keep me in games as you can tell by his other two highlights.

AgreeableImmenseAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

shot stopping from outside the box 6/10
Good not great same as every other keeper in this regard he caught a lot of shots to be fair as appose to diving and letting it go out for a corner, so in that sense he was pretty good, just in these early days you are never sure what to expect from.

Some of the joyful teams I faced whilst trying to get the FUTSWAP Player, just to show nobody cares about the objective and the fact I did't test him against NIF Musa.

ac7487a9-22a8-45b4-87fb-bac3da0691b9_Thumbnail.PNG
25fc96d4-bbdf-4f18-81d5-3ca95fa61d98_Thumbnail.PNG
895316c1-4855-48d3-8eb5-375d9f4df14e_Thumbnail.PNG
146d2dfa-483e-4add-97ea-f4680c9cd94d_Thumbnail.PNG
6de46e1f-19fd-43bc-a5a5-260a33f7427d_Thumbnail.PNG

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    #ReactionGate
  • BrentfordFC
    11659 posts Has That Special Something
    Ngl I find all gk the same regardless of rating as I move the gk to make saves. Cannot find one gk I can rely on otherwise. Only using Ederson myself due to his kicking but was using nif cech up until that point :lol:

Good to see an honest review on him though.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Played against him in rivals and he seemed pointless to have as a gk.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Sooo not better than Alisson then? :D
    Was actually thinking of doing him just because he’s a Chelsea legend.
  • Cadey 5
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    #ReactionGate

depends how much you value each area! I would put him on par with Court where that puts you I don't know.
    :D
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    #ReactionGate

depends how much you value each area! I would put him on par with Court where that puts you I don't know.
    :D
    I haven’t used Courtois this year but every time I do he seems amazing. Him and Oblak are the two I always struggle against. :D
  • Edu
    6576 posts Big Money Move
    0 goals.
    meh
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Cech has been really bad for me. I had 89 Handanovic and he is on another planet compared to this Cech card. I think the problem with Cech is that his reactions were not upgraded from his NIF version. He is very slow to react to what is happening ingame. I was not able to keep a clean sheet in the 5 squad battles and 3 Rivals matches I played with him. I really hope EA fix his card.
  • Ugri
    6509 posts Big Money Move
    Thx for the great review. Ended up.doing him, if alone for.sbc fodder i had most untradable.
    I guess he is worst than DDG?
  • Vacant
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s been alright for me.
  • Pugzilla
    15874 posts World Class
    #ReactionGate

I just went to FUTBIN to check what some of the keepers had for their reaction stats and it looks like Cech is 9th best among GK with 89 reactions?

Did they fix it already? Or is it just not changed in game yet?
  • Ulook92
    12522 posts Has That Special Something
    He has been pretty good for me tbh. Makes good saves but also lets easy ones in. He doesnt like to catch a ball. But his height is a good advantage and his distribution is great.

Cant decide if i like him better than Casillas or not.
  • Ugri
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    He has been pretty good for me tbh. Makes good saves but also lets easy ones in. He doesnt like to catch a ball. But his height is a good advantage and his distribution is great.

have u

Have u used DDG, would be curious how he compared to him.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Ugri wrote: »

have u

Not as good imo
  • Ugri

have u

Not as good imo

Cheers, what i was afraid of :( Will try but going into 1st big boy icon sbc
  • Ulook92
    12522 posts Has That Special Something

have u

Nah he has never fit into any of my teams. Id imagine DDG is better than both tbh.
  • Andybelfast

have u

Not as good imo

Yeah I regret doing him but will put him into a sbc soon
  • Ugri

have u

Not as good imo

Yeah I regret doing him but will put him into a sbc soon

My initial idea was that he is a 91 rated, worth 80/90k in sbc and i get 2 packs and cost me 30k after untrdables so his destiny was carved out before i started it :smile:
  • Scutch
    10520 posts Has That Special Something
    NIF non-rare Areola is much better. Genuinely.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4639 posts National Call-Up
    Well I had Neuer in goal before doing EOE Cech and can gladly say Cech didn’t disappoint me. He had a solid run of games in rivals and kept many clean sheets. I play 3atb and most games pulling off great saves which I would normally expect to go in. I rarely use goal keeper movement but his shot stopping is second to none. Yeah he likes to punch when coming for corners and his kicking isn’t the greatest. But I’ve found with basic Chem style and being on full chemistry his a great option if your running a BPL defence or have icons
  • Crossland
    7604 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »

I use him and he's actually fantastic so much better than some of the other expensive keepers !
  • Scutch
    10520 posts Has That Special Something
    Crossland wrote: »

I use him and he's actually fantastic so much better than some of the other expensive keepers !

He's the best cheap option keeper in the game. I'm sure he's glitched. I think Fuji uses him on his RTG stream too.
  • Andybelfast
    Crossland wrote: »

He's the best cheap option keeper in the game. I'm sure he's glitched. I think Fuji uses him on his RTG stream too.

Fuji loves him
  • Cadey 5
    @Ugri not used DDG outside of draft so could't compare!

@Ulook92 good shout forgot to mention is distribution is great but I just accepted that as given for some reason.
  • Tof33z
    6475 posts Big Money Move

Areola is a bit of a t1t
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    He's been quite bad for me. Almost every longshot is a goal. NIF Alisson was better and I might go back to him.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    451gate
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    He's made some good saves for me in the few games I've had him for.
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    He is ok dealing with the long shots and crosses. It is the first time shots, anything close up and 1 on 1 that you will see the weakness of this card. He reacts so late that it is like shooting into an empty net.
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Neuer
    De Gea
    Oblak

Are all better

Cech is still very solid for 100k