Explain this to me

McKrill
145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Dear EA, when defending, why is the ball always bouncing back to the attacking player?!?!?! It makes no sense trying manual defending...

Comments

• malky
    53 posts Park Captain
    If you buy fifa points this should resolve the issue😂😂
  • Gamer_14
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's really messed up. Belgium banned Fifa points, I hope the rest of the world follows fast.
  • Gazbell76
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 14
    Gamer_14 wrote: »
    It's really messed up. Belgium banned Fifa points, I hope the rest of the world follows fast.
    Its all over mate this is why the game is cash grab only .The game is rotten to the core and take a look at live transfers hardly anyone is playing the game now . Once this scam is banned across Europe am looking at taking legal advice over mental health issues this game has caused me absolute disgusting methods used by ea. If you are a parent dont allow your kids to play this joke of a game. Ive started noticing my childs behavior getting worse after playing this game so now I've banned him from playing . The game is designed to make you rage simple as that . Ive been playing fifa for 25 years and sorry to say this will be my last not having some jumped up company effecting my health or my kids health .
  • mmm1080
    62 posts Park Captain
    McKrill wrote: »
    Dear EA, when defending, why is the ball always bouncing back to the attacking player?!?!?! It makes no sense trying manual defending...

Exactly, this is the most annoying part of the game!
    Too many goals by deflections to an attacker in open space.
    Lately I get pretty sick of this EA matchfixing.
  • FifaVet
    45 posts Park Captain
    The Ball is a own A.I.