• MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    for what

False advertising comes to mind.
  • Ummm maybe get a life lol
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    For what really are you that blind heres just two reasons unregulated gambling and fasle advertising.
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    Ummm maybe get a life lol

• It’s a video game man 🙄
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Adamc91 wrote: »
    For what really are you that blind heres just two reasons unregulated gambling and fasle advertising.

You've definitely got EA's lawyers working through the night tonight.
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    madwullie wrote: »

You've definitely got EA's lawyers working through the night tonight. How many times have i seen this comment begium did looks like Germany are too every little helps
  • Shaz2018x
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah because one man going to watchdog(apparently) is going to get EA shut down
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    Shaz2018x wrote: »

Thats why im asking everyone in uk to report them ............. Brainless people
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2019

its hard to believe ppl actually think opening packs is a form of gambling.. you cant win anything of value from fifa... virtual cards icons or whatever is used for gaming purposes and for fun. they actually still own the card even when you pack it... gambling is when you have a chance of winning something of real value.... theres tons of things ea should be held accountable for but for me it there poor cheap customer servicce and broken delayed gameplay.
  • Shaz2018x
    Shaz2018x wrote: »

Thats why im asking everyone in uk to report them ............. Brainless people

Myour asking everyone in the UK? What on this forum lol

Calls me brainless stop crying because you got a few crap packs kiddo
  • Shaz2018x

its hard to believe ppl actually think opening packs is a form of gambling.. you cant win anything of value from fifa... virtual cards icons or whatever is used for gaming purposes and for fun. they actually still own the card even when you pack it... gambling is when you have a chance of winning something of real value.... theres tons of things ea should be held accountable for but for me it there poor cheap customer servicce and broken delayed gameplay.

Most of the people wanting to “sue” EA are just gambling fiends who have spent all their pennies on Fifa now they wanna try get it back.
    The issue with the game isnt gambling its cs and gameplay as you stated
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    This makes no sense. Under current UK law they're not doing anything wrong, no matter how many times you report it to the watchdog.

You'd be better petitioning your MPs to get the law changed as done in Belgium. That said, they're a bit preoccupied with Brexit atm lol
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    They’re all packing their desks and turning the lights off over at HQ.
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly, this is all just getting a bit embarrassing now.
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also SB isn’t available now for some reason. So the disconnects are EAs end.
  • Wi1son73
    4152 posts National Call-Up
    Rather than report them, people need to stop throwing money at them. OP £300 is ridiculous mate, and how much have you spent in total this year alone?

You’re not the only though, I’ve read crazy post about same issue, thousands of pounds/euros on packing nothing..

Reporting them isn’t going to do jack sht.. not spending ridiculous amount of money on FP I will hurt them...

• MajorParkinson_91
    332 posts Sunday League Hero

:D:D
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    Can you post the response from them if you get one?
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    OP most of these people don't understand. It's not their fault, they are probably kids, students or just lack real world knowledge.

Yes what EA have been doing is wrong. Yes it will stop soon.

But there's nothing we can do. Loot boxes being made illegal in 1 European country will start a chain reaction. No country will want to be seen as allowing their children to gamble.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Something needs to be done about ea sports. Good job, it won’t make a difference though. They probably get reported all the time. Why are the best players on this game costing £1-2000? It’s a disgrace
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yeahhh!European gouverments must be dumb then?And you must be smart?Question is,why you're not the gouverment?
  • Vert
    15741 posts World Class
    Time to rise up pal
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2019

You don't know what you are talking about. Anytime there are odds, there is gambling.

What you said is like saying "poker isn't gambling, you just paid for 2 cards"

Whether EA like it or not, FIFA coins also have an irl value, therfore, each pack has an irl value.

I mean, I don't know what you do for a living but thinking you know better than the Belgian gambling commission as to what qualifies as gambling is quite a bold statement.

Either way, I'm sure we'll all see how this go's in the coming months.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up

Yeah technically it's just stupidity.

Who gives a company money for nothing of value in exchange?
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Yes true unregulated gambling and false advertising for icons. The way ultimate is it should be 18+
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Weren’t they on it before?

Could of been something else but Dom Littlewood went to visit some kid that spent his mum’s wages on Fifa points.

Apparently to buy Man City Frank Lampard (with his 42 pace), it would take 40 games to get enough coins.

Dom littlepecker talks poo
  • Got to admit packs are a let down 95% of the time. The fact there is so little chance of getting something good is devious on the part of EA.