Wasted millions on prime best thanks ea lost interest in the game months ago now this

Adamc91
76 posts Park Captain
Just when you think they cant get any worse congratts on that no ea fan boys here as you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are the reason its gone this far everyone from uk please report ea to the british watchdogs it needs exposing so the uk also ban fp

Comments

• Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    O and hats off to belguim a country with some steel
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    hey dont worry. You will get to upgrade your prime best to prime prime bestest later this year ( possibly August) but yeah there's that
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    hey dont worry. You will get to upgrade your prime best to prime prime bestest later this year ( possibly August) but yeah there's that

Yes at what cost though if its a straight swap fair enough but knowing ea the will try too suck more coins out off ya i did prime best sbc under false pretences
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m guessing they will tack on an additional 200-400k when submitting the prime
  • millions lol, i had him for 150 games already, upgrade is minimal but might upgrade if it costs few 100k on top of the prime. not too bothered either way. pathetic move from EA regardless
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    I’m guessing they will tack on an additional 200-400k when submitting the prime

Yea definitely i woundnt be suprised if it more like a mill though it is ea all the want is more money
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    millions lol, i had him for 150 games already, upgrade is minimal but might upgrade if it costs few 100k on top of the prime. not too bothered either way. pathetic move from EA regardless

Week by week the tarnish there name further im just glad too see 1 country has stood up to them