Just stop buying points!!

liamano123
328 posts An Exciting Prospect
People need to realise this is ALL this company rely off now. If a large portion of customers stopped buying points I can bet my house that there would be massive changes next game. People demand a change but give EA no reason to.

Comments

• Fab
    18318 posts World Class
    and if u stop playing there would be even bigger and better changes yet here u are !!
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Easy to say. There is no way you can make millions of players to stop playing fifa / stop buying fifa points.
  • Fab wrote: »
    and if u stop playing there would be even bigger and better changes yet here u are !!

• NYCDYNAMIX
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only the hardcore blind sheep who love to burn money for free and think the game is perfect are the only ones still buying FP, simple. Oh and those using parents CC.
  • CharlieC
    6925 posts Big Money Move
    I honestly don't understand why people (especially experienced players) buy FP after October because we all know packs are atrocious.
  • limjitwe
    6952 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I honestly don't understand why people (especially experienced players) buy FP after October because we all know packs are atrocious.

That’s cause we just like the thrill of packing something good and we’re lazy to trade
  • CharlieC
    6925 posts Big Money Move
    limjitwe wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »

That’s cause we just like the thrill of packing something good and we’re lazy to trade

We all like opening packs (we are kids at heart) but you can get enough through playing to satisfy that thirst. Trading is another thing altogether which I believe they have seriously stamped down on this year to make is so difficult to predict that its almost pointless.
  • Seandimes
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 12
    Luckily, I never got into the habit of spending money on packs. Not because I am against it or couldnt afford it, but because my packluck has been so atrocious that I would be just pissed off wasting my money that way.

Playing since the first ultimate team was released, my best player I packed (ever, not only this fifa) was that IF Hernandez card in 19. No Icon, no good if, nothing. I would have to be mental to pay any money for packs :D