banned from transfer mrket

hey guys ive been banned from transfer market and all im getting is the usual automated emails from terms of service team

ive posted on ea_hq and got ignored
tweeted all sorts of people and got ignored
emails to andrew wilson ceo office

ive been banned basically for buying a normal de jong card at 10k instead of his inform due to menu lag on xbox but they will not listen or unban

ive worked to get a 10mill coins team and they think im transferring someone 10k coins

anyone succesfully got to talk to an actual person rather than automated emails?

Comments

• Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Nope your def banned and zero chance you will get that market ban lifted
  • Banckzy
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Damn 10mil account down the drain, my heart bleeds for you
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    hey guys ive been banned from transfer market and all im getting is the usual automated emails from terms of service team

ive been banned basically for buying a normal de jong card at 10k instead of his inform due to menu lag on xbox but they will not listen or unban

ive worked to get a 10mill coins team and they think im transferring someone 10k coins

anyone succesfully got to talk to an actual person rather than automated emails?

My condolences. The bans are automated and they don't investigate cases -- unless you have friends in higher places.
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    ive been banned basically for buying a normal de jong card at 10k instead of his inform

Lies. You will never be banned for buying a single gold @ max price mate.....
  • KinggHuss wrote: »
    ive been banned basically for buying a normal de jong card at 10k instead of his inform

Lies. You will never be banned for buying a single gold @ max price mate.....

yeah thats why i said buy

i never sold

try to read mate
  • hey guys ive been banned from transfer market and all im getting is the usual automated emails from terms of service team

My condolences. The bans are automated and they don't investigate cases -- unless you have friends in higher places.

yeah all im getting is automated emails

i appealed the sanction and they claimed to have fully investigated my appeal in 6 and a half mins from me reporting it to then finding me guilty

i mean wot good is 10k coins 5 months into the game
  • Glupi86
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RIP
  • @EA_Andy @Pieman25 any help here guys?

im not one of these guys trying to get help and know i have done wrong

im 100% positive i have never sold coins but have been banned for it. ive never transfered coins of any sorts but tos is simply feeding me generic emails like we know they always do
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move

i appealed the sanction and they claimed to have fully investigated my appeal in 6 and a half mins from me reporting it to then finding me guilty

You have to be a bit more savvy in the market. Don’t snipe tonnes of players

Know what to sell and what to use in your team is the way to go

I have 300k after two weeks of getting another 300k card , an all cleanly done, all kosher and no sniping at all
  • Pooter wrote: »

You have to be a bit more savvy in the market. Don’t snipe tonnes of players

Know what to sell and what to use in your team is the way to go

I have 300k after two weeks of getting another 300k card , an all cleanly done, all kosher and no sniping at all

mate no offence but i know what and when to sell otherwise i wouldnt have prime icons all over my team

the issue isnt mass selling/ buying its xbox menu lag cassuing me to buy a normal de jong for 10k max bin instead of his inform
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    imagine losing 10 million coins
  • EA_Rtas
    2590 posts EA Community Manager
    The forums aren't the place to dispute or investigate your ban. You'll have to get in touch with the Terms of Service team for further help. I'll post you a link here : Investigate or appeal your banned/suspended account

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread because as I said the forum is not the place to discuss your ban.
This discussion has been closed.